Lamar Jackson is the MVP

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
His play on the field is how we won the game yesterday

Dude had played like 27 games and people gripe on like 3-4 of the 5 games this team has lost.

His play on the field was never a problem them other 20+ games

If he’s not a franchise QB, then fair but neither is Love, neither is Dak, neither is a shyt load of other cats that either have lost to Purdy or haven’t played as well as him
I have no reason to hate Purdy. I even said it was between him, dak and Lamar for the MVP. You cant sit here and act like Purdy aint get lucky and stink his was to the SB. He literally needed to make ONE drive to beat the Packers at the end while sucking the rest of the game. He needed to have the Lions have a major melt down on all phases of the game to win. He faces a team that over achieved and shouldnt of been in the playoffs and faced another team who aint been the that situation in over 31 years. And he damn near lost both of them. He lucked out facing the NFCN on his way to the SB. from dumb coaches and dropped passes to dropped INT's and inexperienced teams.

but hey, if u wanna play homer and act like Purdy played good this playoff run, so be it :hubie:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i dont go by the stupid ESPN crap so yea, passer rating if u wanna get technical.
...he currently has the #1 QB rating of all time at 111.4 :heh:

Love made the divisional round his first year and had a top 5 QB stats. How u gonna say he aint a franchise QB?
Cool, Purdy made 2 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl in his first 2 years and has top 3 QB stats...how YOU gonna say he ain't a franchise QB? :ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
...he currently has the #1 QB rating of all time at 111.4 :heh:

Cool, Purdy made 2 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl in his first 2 years and has top 3 QB stats...how YOU gonna say he ain't a franchise QB? :ufdup:
DO u watch the games? Jimmy has accolades too on that team :mjlol:

and the #1 QB rating of all time after a season and a half? :comeon:

get at me if he lasts 5 years without being a hand me down QB like Jimmy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have no reason to hate Purdy. I even said it was between him, dak and Lamar for the MVP. You cant sit here and act like Purdy aint get lucky and stink his was to the SB. He literally needed to make ONE drive to beat the Packers at the end while sucking the rest of the game. He needed to have the Lions have a major melt down on all phases of the game to win. He faces a team that over achieved and shouldnt of been in the playoffs and faced another team who aint been the that situation in over 31 years. And he damn near lost both of them. He lucked out facing the NFCN on his way to the SB. from dumb coaches and dropped passes to dropped INT's and inexperienced teams.

but hey, if u wanna play homer and act like Purdy played good this playoff run, so be it :hubie:

I think it’s crazy how you trynna dismiss the teams he played in the playoff….. while if we look at the full picture, he beat every team that made the playoffs.

So so if he lucked out facing the NFCN champ….. who had the best record out of every other team beside Dallas. Who was the smarter and more experienced team for us?

I know sometimes the “well if they would’ve saw ____” game applicable.

I’m not sure how that works in this case when he ran the gauntlet.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
DO u watch the games? Jimmy has accolades too on that team :mjlol:

and the #1 QB rating of all time after a season and a half? :comeon:

get at me if he lasts 5 years without being a hand me down QB like Jimmy
Do YOU watch the games? What accolades did Jimmy have on this team? He was never an MVP candidate, he never even made a single pro bowl. He never finished in the top 10 in yards or QB rating in his whole career, his best stat is finishing tied for 5th in TDs in 2018. Brock just finished 5th in yards, 3rd in TDs, and 1st in QB rating, all with 1 less game than the players ahead of him. Their play style is different too, Brock is freestyle, creating plays out of structure, and going deep successfully more than any other QB in the league. We never saw this from Jimmy. :sas1:

You say 1.5 seasons isn't enough to pass a judgement on Purdy yet you ready to crown Love a franchise QB after only 1 season. :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also you make a big sticker of “well he needing blank but suck most of the game” again, why do we pick and choose when to use that to judge guys? Like who cares?

In 19 when we played the Chiefs in the SB, Pat Mahomes played like shyt for 54 mins.

He didn’t start playing well till like 6 mins into the fouth, got lucky with a BUNCH of shyt, and the defense had a meltdown….

But yall don’t harp on him playing like shyt, it’s just “he won he’s a winner”

Yall forget about the bad drive and his 2 interceptions

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
People are searching for a reason to dismiss Purdy, I can’t lie, I was too. But he making plays when he needs to and isn’t playing scared.

Since he was picked last folks just want to shyt on him as not being worthy. If he wasn’t picked at all folks would be talking about this great find the 49ers discovered instead of “Mr. Irrelevant”.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Nothing he said is wrong

A lot of this is wrong.

The MVP discourse was the same as it's been every other year. It's a problem for him this year because he's a 49ers writer.
It was not one game that disqualified Purdy. Jackson sealed it when the Ravens beat the 49ers and Dolphins.

If we wanted to "fix" things I'd give the MVP to CMC before Purdy. #1 All purpose yards. #1 in TDs.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
"One bad game" ? Didnt he have like a 3 game stretch where he was the reason they lost? nikkas see the post season performance and want to rewrite how the regular season went.
Yes he did but 49er fans are acting like that 3 game losing streak plus the blowout to the Ravens didn't happen because Lamar lost to the Chiefs :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Take the emotion out of it and Lamar led what should have been two 4th Qrt TD drives.
1. Fumble/dumb penalty by Flowers.
2. A clear PI that would have put the ball at the 1 yard line.

Game of inches @murksiderock :yeshrug:

Edit: It still makes no sense they left Justice Hill in to pass protect over Gus Edwards. Edwards blocking was the reason for the 1st TD. Hill's pass blocking cost them this one.

Last edited: