Lamar Jackson is the MVP

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka played like ass juice again. I dunno how much longer i can defend him. His playoff numbers are atrocious. Love has the same amount of passing TDs in his first year and only played two games. Thats how u know if a QB is gonna be elite or not. Lamar just shrivels up in the playoffs. Its not like he balling out and losing.

A darker version of Dak :manny:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka played like ass juice again. I dunno how much longer i can defend him. His playoff numbers are atrocious. Love has the same amount of passing TDs in his first year and only played two games. Thats how u know if a QB is gonna be elite or not. Lamar just shrivels up in the playoffs. Its not like he balling out and losing.

A darker version of Dak :manny:

Dak at least avg 2 passing TDs a playoff game and way more yards 🤷🏿‍♂️

Dak 7 playoff games - 14 TD 7INTs 1900 yards
Lamar 6 playoffs games - 6 TD 6 INTS 1300 yards

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That Lamar MVP talk quite tonight

What's funny is Lamar and Purdy had identical numbers today. That said, when Lamar is not playing well, it's over for his squad. When Brock isn't playing well he can still win. I don't know if that's the personnel or playcalling.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The numbers are the numbers and if the numbers are up there it better than past winners.

Not winning because of some weird nuance is outrageous
His numbers are better than past winners because of evolution of the game. Relative to his peers we've been saying they don't stand out.

premier58

All Star
Daps
What's funny is Lamar and Purdy had identical numbers today. That said, when Lamar is not playing well, it's over for his squad. When Brock isn't playing well he can still win. I don't know if that's the personnel or playcalling.
Brock played wayy better than Lamar. Fukk a box score. Lamar looked like EJ Manuel for most of the game.