Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ezgif.com-gif-maker-3.gif

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So IT is set to compete with Ball.

Magic knows what's up. Ball aint the future. He trade bait now

Daps
Didn't think they would really traded IT. This season is just full of surprises :skip:

i really feel for isiah. he's been a liabiliy for cavs so far but coming off a 7month injury hiatus he's never had a chance to fully recover. just bad timing all around. at least he gets to play for his favorite team as a kid now even if its short-term.

Daps
Them nikkas gonna have chemistry issues because of so many new players, without a single All-Star being brought in. What in the hell did they improve? Marginal improvement? Sure. A lock to come out of the East? Still, no, imo. I'm not saying they won't .... but you can't bring in a bunch of decent players and expect to be world-beaters. This shyt all looks like the Cavs making a bunch of moves to make it look like they were doing something, when they really didn't do much of anything.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really feel for isiah. he's been a liabiliy for cavs so far but coming off a 7month injury hiatus he's never had a chance to fully recover. just bad timing all around. at least he gets to play for his favorite team as a kid now even if its short-term.

this is why I said before he came back he shouldve been coming off the bench and Rose shouldve been starting... problem is Rose got hurt. IT shouldve been coming off the bench for this team until he was 100% and in playing shape. cant put him in with a contender and expect him to dominate out the gate. so then when he started being vocal in meetings it looked bad for him because he was the one who was supposed to replace Kyrie and if the team was struggling he was going to take a lot of the blame.

really, Ty Lue aint showed me nothing this year. all these trades dont mean shyt if he aint worth a damn.