Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Cleveland loses in 5 to the Warriors...:russ:

It’s officially beef between Bron and Gilbert. :youngsabo:

I’m still holding out hope that Kyrie pulls off the upset. I need that fukkery in my life....:bishop:
Cavs ain't getting back to the finals. It's a wrap. They got younger, more athletic and should upgrade from an abomination defensively to just bad, but folks are going to get caught up in deadline activity and lose focus that the Cavs look a lot different but didn't get appreciably better.

Celtics in 5.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What about Lonzo though, doesn't he run PG?

Man what is going on :russ:

giphy.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Didn't notice Shump got traded to Jazz.

So Cavs
have

1 - George Hill - Jordan Clarkson
2 - Rodney Hood - JR Smith - Korver
3 - Bron - Green
4 - Kevin Love (inj) - Nance Jr
5 - Tristian Thompson

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Them nikkas gonna have chemistry issues because of so many new players, without a single All-Star being brought in. What in the hell did they improve? Marginal improvement? Sure. A lock to come out of the East? Still, no, imo. I'm not saying they won't .... but you can't bring in a bunch of decent players and expect to be world-beaters. This shyt all looks like the Cavs making a bunch of moves to make it look like they were doing something, when they really didn't do much of anything.

They'll have a much better bench and improve defensively considering that they aren't playing a midget anymore, and they'll now have another PF that runs the floor and catches lobs and that's always a big help. The scoring off the bench will improve dramatically with Hill and Clarkson, but they still don't have a center and they are going to be missing Love for awhile.

I think before these moves they wouldn't have made it back to finals. With these moves they atleast give themselves a chance.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Them nikkas gonna have chemistry issues because of so many new players, without a single All-Star being brought in. What in the hell did they improve? Marginal improvement? Sure. A lock to come out of the East? Still, no, imo. I'm not saying they won't .... but you can't bring in a bunch of decent players and expect to be world-beaters. This shyt all looks like the Cavs making a bunch of moves to make it look like they were doing something, when they really didn't do much of anything.

Nah, I see what they doing now. Unless some crazy trade in the works then they've given up on this year and are playing for the future.

It's fukking Cleveland. They can't get shyt for free agents unless Lebron attracts them there. So if Lebron leaves, they're destined to be crap.

So right now they're clearing out all the old guys/dead weight they can for young guys with potential. They just picked up three players who could be legitimate starters, and all three of them are young and have a future. They don't mind trading Wade for a pick (if that's real) because Wade doesn't have a future anyway, maybe the pick will turn into someone.

They're really banking on that Nets pick. Their hope is that they get a star, and that star has Clarkson/Hood/Cedi/Nance/Love as the decent core to play with. It's their only hope of being relevant post-Lebron.

Daps
Nah, I see what they doing now. Unless some crazy trade in the works then they've given up on this year and are playing for the future.

It is kind of clear that that is what's going on, and trading Lebron's friend away, to me, signifies they're prepared to live without Lebron James.

They traded for a bunch of youngin', but not the Brooklyn pick to improve their championship chances? Yeeeeeaaah. They're, in a way, starting their rebuilding process.