Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so cleveland got

George Hill
Rodney Hood
Larry Nance Jr
Jordan Clarkson

Cleveland is trying to do all they can do to keep Bron. they definitely get a lot better and quicker defensively.

Cleveland aint shyt but guys like Crowder and Shumpert needed to go. Shump ran his course and Crowder was a huge disappointment especially on defense.

not sure if I remember such a deadline overhaul like this before.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
this is why I said before he came back he shouldve been coming off the bench and Rose shouldve been starting... problem is Rose got hurt. IT shouldve been coming off the bench for this team until he was 100% and in playing shape. cant put him in with a contender and expect him to dominate out the gate. so then when he started being vocal in meetings it looked bad for him because he was the one who was supposed to replace Kyrie and if the team was struggling he was going to take a lot of the blame.

really, Ty Lue aint showed me nothing this year. all these trades dont mean shyt if he aint worth a damn.

With the talent they have now, Ty Lue would have to coach his ass off to get them ready to make a legit run.
Ty Lue hasn't shown me shyt as a coach this year.
Might as well fire him and bring in Fizzdale and just have them focus on getting the defense straight under him.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so cleveland got

George Hill
Rodney Hood
Larry Nance Jr
Jordan Clarkson

Cleveland is trying to do all they can do to keep Bron. they definitely get a lot better and quicker defensively.

Cleveland aint shyt but guys like Crowder and Shumpert needed to go. Shump ran his course and Crowder was a huge disappointment especially on defense.

not sure if I remember such a deadline overhaul like this before.
If they could have just thrown Jr in the bushes would have been perfect.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nah breh, with Waiters gone, this could be the best situation for Wade and as I said the other day, he will retire as a Heat anyway, may as well play for them.
Oh word? I didn't even know Waiters was injured. I haven't watched the Heat at all lol