Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Edub

Veteran
Daps
they got all these good players without giving up the brooklyn pick??? how :dwillhuh:..
Magic wanna clear cap space:manny:.......and nikkas out here trying to say the Cavs lost:mjlol:......if the lakers don’t get Paul George or Lebron this is near the same fleecing as ainge pulled wit Kyrie.....:lolbron:

Shame for IT tho:mjcry:....gettin’ passed around like a lit backwoods.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now Magic has IT EXPIRING AT 6 mill, KCP at 18 million, Randle is a free agent. Got mad capspace. Meanwhile, CAvs have to take on Clarkson's 50 million deal. LOL. Bring back David Griffin cause this dude Koby has no clue what he is doing. Thomas was expiring. Clarkson doesn't bring you any closer to a ship.

Shump- 40 MILLION
JR- 57 MILLION
Clarkson- 50 million
Korver- 20 million.

If someone can still tell me with a straight face that the Cavs are a good organization, please explain. I just said the other day that literally the only thing good the Cavs have done in the draft was get Lebron and Kyrie. Two no-brainers. Luckily the Love trade worked out for them that one year. This is a horrible organization and nikkas actin like that BK pick is going to save them. Another FO? yeah. but not Cleveland. Dan Gilbert isnt smart and I dont know much about Altman except he was a real estate agent...so I cant really put much blame on him. He just doesnt have the experience or the relationships.

Why nikkas saying the Lakers are dumb for this? taking on a bunch of expiring salary is dumb? They are out-finessing the Clips right now.

I like Clarkson, he is decent, but I would rather have Lou Williams this year, especially with that cheap ass deal he is on. So Blake was out there, Lou was out there, DJ still out there and the Cavs take Clarkson's contract and Nance?

they have got to unload Shump next I would think.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When IT starts dropping 20 again you gonna realize it wasn’t his fault he struggled in Cleveland :yeshrug:

instead of focusing on getting his game back and making it work, came off a major injury saying he was lebron's co-star even though love established he was the second best player on the team. his offense isn't there. he's arguably the single worst defender in the NBA. but he's critiquing the defense of the team (how can you critique anyone's defense when you're that bad at defense?) and wouldn't stop talking about the team's problems through the media. to the point his coach is responding back through the media to things he's said about the team.

whose fault was it? :ohhh: