Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i am joking breh
Magic wanna clear cap space:manny:.......and nikkas out here trying to say the Cavs lost:mjlol:......if the lakers don’t get Paul George or Lebron this is near the same fleecing as ainge pulled wit Kyrie.....:lolbron:

Shame for IT tho:mjcry:....gettin’ passed around like a lit backwoods.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If someone can still tell me with a straight face that the Cavs are a good organization, please explain. I just said the other day that literally the only thing good the Cavs have done in the draft was get Lebron and Kyrie. Two no-brainers. Luckily the Love trade worked out for them that one year. This is a horrible organization and nikkas actin like that BK pick is going to save them. Another FO? yeah. but not Cleveland. Dan Gilbert isnt smart and I dont know much about Altman except he was a real estate agent...so I cant really put much blame on him. He just doesnt have the experience or the relationships.

Why nikkas saying the Lakers are dumb for this? taking on a bunch of expiring salary is dumb? They are out-finessing the Clips right now.

I like Clarkson, he is decent, but I would rather have Lou Williams this year, especially with that cheap ass deal he is on. So Blake was out there, Lou was out there, DJ still out there and the Cavs take Clarkson's contract and Nance?

they have got to unload Shump next I would think.

We already know from the early report Kolby man aint running shyt, DAn Gilbert is and he wants to be Jerry Jones.
These trades are terrible.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

tumblr_owbb1yP2RZ1vnq1cro2_500.gif