Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I messed with him because I wanted to see what he was working with...first guy I smashed that I wasn't in a relationship with...other than our physical chemistry we don't have much in common.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, stop trying to rationalize what you think about women and what we do. Plenty of women keep dudes around cuz they fukk good. Finding a dude who fukks you the way you like and hits all the right spots isn't the same as just busting yalls nut in a chick, damn near every chick who has sex outside of relationships has had a nikka who was only good for good dikk.

:manny:

aight.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These net broads are always acting like they are made of some higher moral fiber

I still contend any women spending a lot if time on a message board with a 99.9% male demographic is a weirdo an attention whore

tumblr_m8cz1t5g1b1r0u8ydo1_400.gif

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Dude is simply a surviving hood nikka, not educated, no career, in between jobs every 12-18 months, always talking that "when I get this going, im gonna be stacking $xxx", not well traveled (shyt, other than vegas, I don't think he's been out of Cali), not versed in a lot of the things I like to talk about aside from music and sports, etc. Like he's not a complete bum, but definitely nothing I would want a relationship with, plus I met him in high school, he's 6.5 years older than me :snoop: i was 20 when I finally let him hit, we had a long time of simply hanging out smoking, drinking, and kicking it....I don't know, we truly just became homies who could fukk and move on

Black women just cant stay away from them Aint-shyt nikkas :umad:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
True, but you don't see me going around smiling about being self-destructive while pointing out the self-destruction of all others as is the case with the ass backwards nikkas on this site.

People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Fortunately, I'm not living in a glass house...so I can and will throw stones when I smell bullshyt.

So you're saying you're not now, nor have you ever had demons? Or are you just talking about currently not living in a glass house?

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I'm not the type to have sex just because I'm horny (outside of a relationship) so no I would never just keep a guy around for sex. I need to have a deep emotional connection before I would even consider having sex with someone.
y does all that matter tho i really dont understand not trynna be confrontational at all but im a dude n i just be trynna get the feelin why cant the feelin be good enough ?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
y does all that matter tho i really dont understand not trynna be confrontational at all but im a dude n i just be trynna get the feelin why cant the feelin be good enough ?

Thats just some shyt women say bra:troll: