Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

Family Man

Banned
Daps
fukk what any bytch says to the contrary. If a nikka looks good enough and a female is attracted to him, and he fits whatever criteria she has she'll fukk him. And if he fukks good she'll keep fukking him. Mentally stimulated or not. Nothing wrong with that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they phucking with the right one today. If you come at me, you better come correct.

It's a damn shame that the "men" here are so simple-minded and obsoleted in their experiences that the thought of a woman demanding "mental arousal" baffles them.

If I didn't know some intelligent black men in my REAL life, I would think black men as a race of men were dumb as hell reading this message board. You got nikkas on here trying to tell WOMEN what WE think and feel as if it's their place to do so. GTFOH. I'm willing to bet these folks have never even had a meaningful relationship with a woman.

:salute::heh::salute:

this has been my contention on here...these cats are just young...and more than that: immature

and no simple-nikkas im not 'simping' (:heh:)....im happily married (the wife takes care of all my needs) and have never come at any female on this site....

but you nikkas need to grow up...and get some life experience

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
between ages 20-22 I wilded out. Was in two longterm relationships after that, one of which I'm still in.

But all judgements aside, wgaf what someone else does with their time and body?! Once my second longterm relationship ended I was sexless for three years before I started talking to my current. Even before my promiscuous spell, I'd just not have sex if I wasn't in a relationship. I only entertained casual sex in the first place bc at 20 I ended a three year relationship and was butthurt, even tho I ended it. I switched up my look and had fun with the attention I got and what I could get away with ((also I learned how much men like to trick off on young women)). After playing for a min the shyt got old. Having someone you can fk up and grow with >>>> the rest. Casual sex doesn't appeal to everyone and after a certain age, a self respecting adults yearly numbers should be slim to none anyways imo, but I don't go around preaching my views on others as if my way of thinking is supreme. To each their own.

:salute: