Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These net broads are always acting like they are made of some higher moral fiber

I still contend any women spending a lot if time on a message board with a 99.9% male demographic is a weirdo an attention whore

When we going to Miami bruh.

We gotta see Bron too

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
you cool but you sound like a curious female honestly

Ylffdac.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i think girls f*ck more with dudes with money and fame more than his d!ck game.

girls don't think like guys at all. that's why its weird when i see some male posters with obvious female perspectives.

Dude, stop trying to rationalize what you think about women and what we do. Plenty of women keep dudes around cuz they fukk good. Finding a dude who fukks you the way you like and hits all the right spots isn't the same as just busting yalls nut in a chick, damn near every chick who has sex outside of relationships has had a nikka who was only good for good dikk.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall ever notice most women never admit to being a hoe..they say shyt like "I used to be wild" :heh:
"I used be wild to be wild :mjpls:" is still way more honest than most. :manny:

Better than her hitting you with the :queen: even though she was really :demonic:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yall ever notice most women never admit to being a hoe..they say shyt like "I used to be wild" :heh:

How many men admit to being a ho? That shyt ain't gender neutral :beli:

"you know ma, I used to do my thing, but I ain't about that no more" = I was handing my dikk out like Subway flyers... then I got burned

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm glad more women are being honest about being idiots and slaves to dikk.....too bad it usually comes after ruined credit, two kids and some bruises. Oh well, at least they are mature now, at 33.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
LOL at this whole thread

I don't think there's anything wrong with it... I've done it before but sometimes it's not worth it.

What's with the judgement squad in here though? Are women not allowed to enjoy sex outside of relationships? Get me hip lol

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
LOL at this whole thread

I don't think there's anything wrong with it... I've done it before but sometimes it's not worth it.

What's with the judgement squad in here though? Are women not allowed to enjoy sex outside of relationships? Get me hip lol

No, they want immorally moral skilled virgins.