Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Exactly, and notice this simple-minded nikka got mad over a comment that wasn't directed at him or had anything to do with him. This nikka took my original comment about being mentally aroused as a personal affront to himself as if MY DESIRE to be mentally aroused takes away something from his life. There are some mentally ill people on this site.

I've noticed it's like a slight woman hate thing. They put all women in a box and if you show your even a little different they bash you for it.

Dudes lie on here daily, and it's obvious. It's the rare exception if they get called out and cursed out like that. The most I see is the duck smilie and some bullshyt comment about how they're just having fun. It's sick. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've noticed it's like a slight woman hate thing. They put all women in a box and if you show your even a little different they bash you for it.

Dudes lie on here daily, and it's obvious. It's the rare exception if they get called out and cursed out like that. The most I see is the duck smilie and some bullshyt comment about how they're just having fun. It's sick. Lol.

Well they phucking with the right one today. If you come at me, you better come correct.

It's a damn shame that the "men" here are so simple-minded and obsoleted in their experiences that the thought of a woman demanding "mental arousal" baffles them.

If I didn't know some intelligent black men in my REAL life, I would think black men as a race of men were dumb as hell reading this message board. You got nikkas on here trying to tell WOMEN what WE think and feel as if it's their place to do so. GTFOH. I'm willing to bet these folks have never even had a meaningful relationship with a woman.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mehyhkEItv1riml7wo1_400.gif

:what: :deadrose:

so you wouldnt :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen of your posts, you seem to be a bit holier-than-thou yourself.

True, but you don't see me going around smiling about being self-destructive while pointing out the self-destruction of all others as is the case with the ass backwards nikkas on this site.

People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Fortunately, I'm not living in a glass house...so I can and will throw stones when I smell bullshyt.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the type to have sex just because I'm horny (outside of a relationship) so no I would never just keep a guy around for sex. I need to have a deep emotional connection before I would even consider having sex with someone.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
No. It always has to be more than that. If I can't stand to look at him what's the point?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've wanted to be a web troll for a while, but you've made me realize I just don't have it man. You win.

If I was a woman I'd be a lesbo and stay squeezing breasts. :youngsabo:

strap-ons :lawd:

same pleasure (sometimes pain :mjpls:) but less chance for aids or std :noah:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
between ages 20-22 I wilded out. Was in two longterm relationships after that, one of which I'm still in.

But all judgements aside, wgaf what someone else does with their time and body?! Once my second longterm relationship ended I was sexless for three years before I started talking to my current. Even before my promiscuous spell, I'd just not have sex if I wasn't in a relationship. I only entertained casual sex in the first place bc at 20 I ended a three year relationship and was butthurt, even tho I ended it. I switched up my look and had fun with the attention I got and what I could get away with ((also I learned how much men like to trick off on young women)). After playing for a min the shyt got old. Having someone you can fk up and grow with >>>> the rest. Casual sex doesn't appeal to everyone and after a certain age, a self respecting adults yearly numbers should be slim to none anyways imo, but I don't go around preaching my views on others as if my way of thinking is supreme. To each their own.