Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I'm sure a lot of woman have. shyt, if i was a chick i'd keep me a dime ass nicca with at least 7.5 inches on deck just to get dikked down when i need it. but, i agree with @dora_da_destroyer, we got to prevent those feelings from developing.

tumblr_mehyhkEItv1riml7wo1_400.gif

:what: :deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is how so many children are being murdered in abortion clinics. Please be better ladies. Show some class and stop increasing your sex partner statistics.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No you get the fukk out of here. Every chick ain't the hoodrats that TOLERATE y'all ignorant arses. Believe it or not some of us DON'T believe in casual sex.

bytch shut ya hoe ass up. You internet hoes always act like y'all are the exception. bytch talking that old cliche bullshyt about mentally turned on. That's the same shyt every other bytch says. You stupid ass hoe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch shut ya hoe ass up. You internet hoes always act like y'all are the exception. bytch talking that old cliche bullshyt about mentally turned on. That's the same shyt every other bytch says. You stupid ass hoe.

No you shut your bytch arse up. I'm married bytch. Even when I was single I wasn't on the bullshyt that you dumb arse nikkas expound about on this site. Everybody is not a piece of shyt like YOUR MOTHER who will lay up with any Tom, D1ck and Harry that looks at her hard. Sluts attract sluts and that's what you stupid SLUT arse nikkas keep attracting. Blame your mothers for failing to teach you how to attract and KEEP better women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

lololol i fukks wit you bro

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

These net broads are always acting like they are made of some higher moral fiber

I still contend any women spending a lot if time on a message board with a 99.9% male demographic is a weirdo an attention whore

Family Man

Banned
Daps
These net broads are always acting like they are made of some higher moral fiber

I still contend any women spending a lot if time on a message board with a 99.9% male demographic is a weirdo an attention whore

These hoes come online and reinvent themselves.
You got a bytch that was basically a nut receptacle that got a downlow fakkit to marry her trying pass like she's dignified. fukk outta here hoe.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think girls f*ck more with dudes with money and fame more than his d!ck game.

girls don't think like guys at all. that's why its weird when i see some male posters with obvious female perspectives.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So because she doesn't sample dikks, she's a liar? Not every female is a whore. If you thought she was lying, why take out the time to respond?

Exactly, and notice this simple-minded nikka got mad over a comment that wasn't directed at him or had anything to do with him. This nikka took my original comment about being mentally aroused as a personal affront to himself as if MY DESIRE to be mentally aroused takes away something from his life. There are some mentally ill people on this site.