Ladies, What Do You Think is the Best Way to Approach Women?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah someone mentioned it depends on hows she looks or feels.

This is probably top on the list, if she feels like she looks bad. Regardless of how good you look or whatever she's not gonna want her 1st impression to be the appearance that she thinks she's giving off.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:dwillhuh:

To answer OP's question I can't speak for all ladies but myself. I'm more concern with confidence rather than attractiveness. You can look attractive but if you lack confidence or don't put effort into a conversation I'm instantly turned off.

My sister on the other hand is very into the physical. She will disregard other aspects if she's attracted to a man.

Women like to be approached differently so there isn't one true approach. Sometimes you have to be able to read body language and surrounding situations.

:sadcam:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas need friends and lives man. When u have a network and shyt to do women damn near approach you. And it cant be a network of fellow thirsty ass nikkas. Despite my grotesque features it hasnt been an uncommon occurence for women to grab my arm or ask someone Im with "who is that, is he single" while Im out..... if u dont have the mouth piece to sell the dream just position yourself right and let women's imagination do the rest. Once they are in the right state of mind and u position urself well the shyt is very easy. No sense in putting yourself in a disadvantageous position if u dont have the means to overcome it... and theres no worse position to put yourself in than the cold approach.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think you should respectfully approach any woman you're interested in but do it intimately and make the shyt quick. "I think you're attractive, could we exchange numbers?" If she says no, keep it pushing. Always ask yes or no questions.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
Doesn't matter what you say or none of that. Ain't no magic words, or techniques that work. You gotta do you, she either with it or not. That's straight up. Had a chick all up under a nikka, one day she stopped. Oh well. All that keeping her on her toes, keeping her thinking bout you shyt for the birds. Birds fly south.

I ain't worried bout her, she grown she'll be aight. Cause if she want to fukk with you, you'll know. I remember thinking I had to cross my t, and dot my I too. Once you get a certain age, you realize games is for lil boys, tricks is for kids. Yeah, some cats like the thrill of the chase and all that, but do you. You know what you like. No man or woman can tell you how to handle shyt better than yourself.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Sadly women are never at intimate event's alone. You'd be hard pressed to find a single woman at a party or something without her man.

Not true. I go to plenty of events and parties with other single women. People usually stick with the people they came with, on the phones, etc. I don't see much mingling anymore. I remember years ago going to parties and actually partying, meaning actually dancing with men I didn't know. Now, the men stand around, drinks in hand and dance with each other.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Not a chick, but...

Depends on your personality. If you're funny, charming, interesting & OK with rejection, go in cold.

Waitin' for gatherings & such limits your attempts. How often is someone you know havin' a gatherin'? You'd be hollerin' at a chick/month. Better be battin' 1.000

What I always did when speakin' to a broad cold was look for eye contact and body language. Battin' average obviously goes up if she's checkin' you out.

And this is not a question for women. They'll give you their romantic ideal. Of course they want to feel safer, knowin' someone that knows you. But I doubt there's a chick in here that's never went out with a man she had no connection to prior.