Ladies, What Do You Think is the Best Way to Approach Women?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i know this is a question for the ladies, but breh i was joking when i said grab onto females and don't let go. :dead: Please don't go around touching females you don't know.

Approach the females who are checking for you. If she already likes what she sees how you approach won't really matter. Sounds cliche but be yourself.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
i know this is a question for the ladies, but breh i was joking when i said grab onto females and don't let go. :dead: Please don't go around touching females you don't know.

Approach the females who are checking for you. If she already likes what she sees how you approach won't really matter. Sounds cliche but be yourself.
you about to get homeboy yoked up by a chick.
So a dude pretty much can't ever approach you.
If he do, it's probably one of us cuzzn homeboys at the birthday party or xmas
I believe cloud box is a lesbian.
Watch the coli ladies disagree to the last sentence.
:lolbron: I was about to. Then I thought about the last guy that caught my eye. He was tall, good looking and wearing a suit. :noah:
I don't know what his car is looking like though. :lupe:

yeah or just a kickback or an event
what is a kickback? I see people mentioning this, but I have no idea what it is. :lupe:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

drowningmj-gif.4842

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

shyt I always be myself.
That's why so many females be acting a fool laughing when I talk to em.
Had women in tears on the job messing with me.

I never try to close the deal though.
She'll do all that laughing and I'll end up being dude number 56 that tried to get at her that day and she'll probably be tired of it.

Yes I never know until I try but if I think I would possibly waste my time doing something then I don't even do it.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:lolbron: I was about to. Then I thought about the last guy that caught my eye. He was tall, good looking and wearing a suit. :noah:

what is a kickback? I see people mentioning this, but I have no idea what it is. :lupe:

I'm talking about the telling her to put the name and number in part

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
shyt I always be myself.
That's why so many females be acting a fool laughing when I talk to em.
Had women in tears on the job messing with me.

I never try to close the deal though.
She'll do all that laughing and I'll end up being dude number 56 that tried to get at her that day and she'll probably be tired of it.

Yes I never know until I try but if I think I would possibly waste my time doing something then I don't even do it.
You admit you never try to close the deal breh. Thats your problem right there. You shouldn't even be talking to females for too long. This is how the approach should go

You: Saw you staring, you like what you see?

Her: Hehe, you're dumb *whatever females say*

You: Well my name is Flyinhawaiin. Just coming through here for lunch (or whatever you're doing), so what are you up to?

Her: Oh well i'm Jasmine, just returning this purse and *blah blah whatever females say*

You: So i gotta run, but we seem to be cliquing right? So gimme your number and we can go have drinks.

Her: Hehe, okay.

Boom you got a date. Stop worrying about what females think. You're the star of your own show. Her feelings are inconsequential.

And if a female is stressed from dudes approaching her you'll be able to tell. She won't respond to you in a friendly way, she'll be rude and snappy. When they smile it means they're receptive.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You admit you never try to close the deal breh. Thats your problem right there. You shouldn't even be talking to females for too long. This is how the approach should go

You: Saw you staring, you like what you see?

Her: Hehe, you're dumb *whatever females say*

You: Well my name is Flyinhawaiin. Just coming through here for lunch (or whatever you're doing), so what are you up to?

Her: Oh well i'm Jasmine, just returning this purse and *blah blah whatever females say*

You: So i gotta run, but we seem to be cliquing right? So gimme your number and we can go have drinks.

Her: Hehe, okay.

Boom you got a date. Stop worrying about what females think. You're the star of your own show. Her feelings are inconsequential.

And if a female is stressed from dudes approaching her you'll be able to tell. She won't respond to you in a friendly way, she'll be rude and snappy. When they smile it means they're receptive.

I agree with most of that but you gotta worry about what females think if you tryna get em.
Whether they give you the number or not depends on what they THINK of you

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

it's a gathering of friends at a house

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

It's just when a group of people go to one of their houses for a party - just to kick back and relax.

They call it that because the first guest to get there gets to kick the host in the back.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Watch the coli ladies disagree to the last sentence.
Its not disagreeing, but lord theres always thatBone guy or two or three that thinks they can speak for us women with such authority. Whats even funnier is some of will disregard what we say lol. I suppose thats what he's seen or what works for him tho. For me it just depends on how im feeling. If i feel attractive ill be more open to advances if im looking bummy i dont really care, what you look like, what you driving or whatever. Anyway, being respectful and having a sense of humor goes a long way. I like a good flirt too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not disagreeing, but lord theres always thatBone guy or two or three that thinks they can speak for us women with such authority. Whats even funnier is some of will disregard what we say lol. I suppose thats what he's seen or what works for him tho. For me it just depends on how im feeling. If i feel attractive ill be more open to advances if im looking bummy i dont really care, what you look like, what you driving or whatever. Anyway, being respectful and having a sense of humor goes a long way. I like a good flirt too.
Okay, that raised an eyebrow from me. Do you feel like a guy is being disingenuous or something if hits on you while you "look bummy" and that's why you're less receptive?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's just when a group of people go to one of their houses for a party - just to kick back and relax.

They call it that because the first guest to get there gets to kick the host in the back.
:dwillhuh:

To answer OP's question I can't speak for all ladies but myself. I'm more concern with confidence rather than attractiveness. You can look attractive but if you lack confidence or don't put effort into a conversation I'm instantly turned off.

My sister on the other hand is very into the physical. She will disregard other aspects if she's attracted to a man.

Women like to be approached differently so there isn't one true approach. Sometimes you have to be able to read body language and surrounding situations.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Okay, that raised an eyebrow from me. Do you feel like a guy is being disingenuous or something if hits on you while you "look bummy" and that's why you're less receptive?
Yes, that's exactly it. Im projecting my insecurities onto the person. Whats weird is i can be out with a friend and we both look bummy if a guy approaches her theres no doubt in my mind its because shes pretty or whatever. but when it comes to me my mind frame is like whats wrong with this guy, is he blind? Idk why i do that, its like i think im not worthy or something. On the other hand if i feel i look pretty or cute then its like i can understand why he would approach me. :mjlol: Does that even makes sense?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that's exactly it. Im projecting my insecurities onto the person. Whats weird is i can be out with a friend and we both look bummy if a guy approaches her theres no doubt in my mind its because shes pretty or whatever. but when it comes to me my mind frame is like whats wrong with this guy, is he blind? Idk why i do that, its like i think im not worthy or something. On the other hand if i feel i look pretty or cute then its like i can understand why he would approach me. :mjlol: Does that even makes sense?
It's confusing, but I think I get where you coming from, I understand:pachaha: