Ladies This is NOT How You Approach a Man You are Interested In...

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Some women walk past the guy a couple of times to get his attention and try to make sure that he sees her :laugh: I've seen that happen a lot and it looks funny. If he hasn't asked for her number by the end of the conversation, then he isn't interested.

This again is putting the onus 100% on the man. When will Women take responsibility for their own happiness?

It's been stated over and over again that Men are not used to being approached. If you are interested in the Man you need to take charge and ask for his phone number. Then after future interactions if he is flaky and doesn't respond a lot then you can safely determine he is not interested.

Some Men are wary and don't want to play the game. You have to show them you aren't playing games and that you are serious with ACTIONS.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:ohhh: Cool

I just never want to come across desperate or whorish
At the end of the day if you are going to approach a man make sure that he is a good person.

If he is a good person no matter how you approach him as long as you keep it classy and mature you will get a good result.

This depends more so on the type of guy you approach and not how you approach him.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There is all this space on the train and this chick all up on my buttcheeks and what not giving me some side eye passive-aggressive non-sense.:rudy:

All this space in the subway car. (I am in NYC, this happened this morning on the 7 line) See I'm busy reading my FB feed and she can't respect privacy or personal space. Looking over my shoulder and shyt like a bobcat looking over a hill at a goose. Salivating and shyt. :why:

Purposely reaching for her phone with her right arm so she purposely knocking her elbow into me. This is some socially autistic behavior right here from you American Millennial Women. Whatever happened to being straightforward and cutting to the chase. Don't know how old she was but this is some childish bullshyt. :beli: Some American CAC girl with short shorts and sunglasses. (But a sister has done this before to me too last summer so don't even try that:mjpls:)

Then they want to claim some dude is sexually harassing them. Even if I were single this is highly unacceptable and unattractive behavior ladies. Get it together.:aicmon:

And now after that this same chick is sitting right next to me once I sit down to get something out my bag. WTF. :mindblown:

I am handsome yes I know but this is ridiculous. Ladies this is why you can't get a "Real" Man. You are so used to Men doing all the work you don't even know how to approach respectfully and with tact.:dahell:

If a dude did this he would be locked up people would be sounding alarm bells kicking him in the crotch and all this shyt based on an accusation. Now imagine what would happen if I said a word to her and rejected her openly. She'd probably try and turn that shyt back around on me and say well "No you're in MY personal space actually". :ohlawd:

Right now I don't have money to be spending on lawyers fees so if she would have mumbled something to me (had my headphones on, another indicator to "fukk off" that went straight over her head) I probably would have simply moved to another car...But this shyt is still ridiculous. Why do I have to move because you're retarded? Women need to be held accountable for their social faux paus and fukk ups. :ufdup:

Sick and tired of the double standard. :birdman:
Did you say all this to her? :mjlol: Welcome to bring a woman.:mjlol:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
At the end of the day if you are going to approach a man make sure that he is a good person.

If he is a good person no matter how you approach him as long as you keep it classy and mature you will get a good result.

This depends more so on the type of guy you approach and not how you approach him.

Thats trickery because your approaching a stranger, so you dont know nothing about if hes a good person.

So its the same with brehs having at the back of our minds when approaching that this broad might ether me :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Thats trickery because your approaching a stranger, so you dont know nothing about if hes a good person.

So its the same with brehs having at the back of our minds when approaching that this broad might ether me :mjcry:
Who said that it has to be a stranger? It could be a friend of her friend.

You have to use your mind dude and move smart.

I personally prefer dating a friend of a friend than a complete stranger.

Last edited:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
:ohhh: Cool

I just never want to come across desperate or whorish
I'm with Bless'd. Nothin' whorish or desparate about it.

I'm not superman. Woman approachin' me is not a regular thing. But I have my moments. What's worked:

Indirect - I had a woman stop me to ask where the train station was. I pointed. It was on the next corner. She tells me where she's tryin' to get to and if I had been. She was fine. I took it from there.

Direct - A woman sat next to me at a bar & complimented my beard. After a few minutes of convo, she asked what I was drinkin'. "Bourbon". Asked me which and ordered one. We talked about the limited bourbon/whisky options. She tells me about a bar that carries a much better selection. I asked if they carried Four Roses. "Yup! We should go sometime".

IMO, it's much easier for a woman because the expectations are lower. We don't need y'all to be funny, excitin', adventurous. You'd bat .900 if you're good lookin', show interest & have the ability to hold a convo.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
This again is putting the onus 100% on the man. When will Women take responsibility for their own happiness?

It's been stated over and over again that Men are not used to being approached. If you are interested in the Man you need to take charge and ask for his phone number. Then after future interactions if he is flaky and doesn't respond a lot then you can safely determine he is not interested.

Some Men are wary and don't want to play the game. You have to show them you aren't playing games and that you are serious with ACTIONS.

She did when she went over to talk to him. If he spoke to her and didn't ask for her number, that means that he doesn't want her. Most guys will give a girl their number if she asks even if they aren't interested just to be nice.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
She did when she went over to talk to him. If he spoke to her and didn't ask for her number, that means that he doesn't want her. Most guys will give a girl their number if she asks even if they aren't interested just to be nice.
You must approach guys a lot then right? Just simply going over to a guy and sparking conversation isn't really a lot. Better start asking for numbers as well and thinking you come off as desperate

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I brushed my boobs (which are non-existent) on my husband and was able to bag him. It worked. :manny:

You prolly didn't like those women that's why you say that. But if you was feeling them you would've enjoyed that treatment tbh.

It is incredibly rare those instances happen. Maybe when you're younger and don't have a lot of shyt on your mind. But for a Man 30+ who is on the grind in the rat race usually he has a "Mack On" period and "Mack Off". When the Mack is off he is not really checking for Women like that so you can't always expect that Man to be alert to that type of shyt 24/7 especially if he's mature and goal oriented. We got other shyt in our lives too going on aside from trying to pick up females.

A lot of Alpha Males that Women chase they can't get because the Alpha is focused on getting that paper and females are an after thought. They have a limited Mack On period and it's Russian Roulette. Whatever female happens to be there during that Mack On time is the one who will get the dikk and then possibly more.:ld:

I've seen and heard of it countless times before.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I brushed my boobs (which are non-existent) on my husband and was able to bag him. It worked. :manny:

You prolly didn't like those women that's why you say that. But if you was feeling them you would've enjoyed that treatment tbh.

So that's what that means ...

I didn't realize that ...

:snoop:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It is incredibly rare those instances happen. Maybe when you're younger and don't have a lot of shyt on your mind. But for a Man 30+ who is on the grind in the rat race usually he has a "Mack On" period and "Mack Off". When the Mack is off he is not really checking for Women like that so you can't always expect that Man to be alert to that type of shyt 24/7 especially if he's mature and goal oriented. We got other shyt in our lives too going on aside from trying to pick up females.

A lot of Alpha Males that Women chase they can't get because the Alpha is focused on getting that paper and females are an after thought. They have a limited Mack On period and it's Russian Roulette. Whatever female happens to be there during that Mack On time is the one who will get the dikk and then possibly more.:ld:

I've seen and heard of it countless times before.
Lol he was 33 at the time. You're right, it depends on the timing.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

purposely?