Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:dwillhuh: what else am I supposed to get from it?

thats my fault, i read ur post as "you had sex with every woman you desired" my fault.

But to answer your actual question, no i didnt have sex with every woman that i desired. But the ones where the feeling was mutual, yes....i had sex with most of them.

concise

Veteran
Daps
thats my fault, i read ur post as "you had sex with every woman you desired" my fault.

But to answer your actual question, no i didnt have sex with every woman that i desired. But the ones where the feeling was mutual, yes....i had sex with most of them.
But I'm not worried about every woman you desired.

When a woman desires you it is hard to resist..........so either you've got the discpline of a shaolin buddist monk or youre undesireable.

Every woman that desired you, did you have sex with them and fulfill your duty of maintaining your status as a desirable male?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of all my friends, I've fukked the least amount of women, never had any one night stand, or fukked a girl on day one, only recently started eating p*ssy, and I don't talk to women well like that like I don't say the smooth operator shyt like how yall do, I've gone on year long droughts and done offthe wall cakey shyt for chicks during dates and shyt
Women say they like that, but they don't. :beli: and that's that.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Every woman that desired you, did you have sex with them and fulfill your duty of maintaining your status as a desirable male?
Here's a question for you....

In your lifetime, how many woman have you seen (TV, in person, etc.) that you desired? Now imagine having those woman desire you too..............

Halle Berry wanting to fukk you, Saana Lathan giving u the googley eyes, Alicia Keys sending u late night texts.........

Now imagine resisting their advances to u.....

u turning them down? Exactly

The more desireable u are to woman the harder it is to resist the advances thrown your way.

concise

Veteran
Daps

In your lifetime, how many woman have you seen (TV, in person, etc.) that you desired? Now imagine having those woman desire you too..............

Halle Berry wanting to fukk you, Saana Lathan giving u the googley eyes, Alicia Keys sending u late night texts.........

The more desireable u are to woman the harder it is to resist the advances thrown your way.

You dodge my question again. I think I am done here. Enjoy the rest of your day, sir.
jbizBvm7rCLlnK.png

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

depends on your temperment. some people would just get used to it and not go for every chick throwing it at them.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You dodge my question again. I think I am done here. Enjoy the rest of your day, sir.
jbizBvm7rCLlnK.png

i didnt dodge your question at all. I see the point your attempting to make with your line of questions and i posed my question to show you where im coming from and why youre line of thinking comes up short.

Stop posting like a diva nikka lol.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Body count has nothing to do with experience.

A man who's been in a long term relationship and developed skills with wifey > a simp who simply sticked it in 50 hookers

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
depends on your temperment. some people would just get used to it and not go for every chick throwing it at them.

nah, im not saying u go for every chick throwing it ur way.

Look at it like this

A multi millionare is able to afford the highest quality automobiles possiable. The people selling those cars know this and attempt to attract those billionares into buying their particular cars. The multi millionare is able to purchase any of the cars he wants but he only selects the ones that he finds attractive and purchases them. Typically they have multiple cars that they were attracted to enough to purchase.

The guy making 50k a year typically is attracted to the high quality autombiles but sees them as dream cars and not reality ones. He's never courted by the people selling those cars because they know these cars are out of mr. 50k's league. He usually has one relatively nice car that the multi-millionare wouldnt even consider buying but that the 50k a year guy thinks is sufficient. The 50k a year guy typically looks at the multi-millionares fleet of expensive cars, labels it excessive and states that he would not waste his money like that if in their position........all he thinks he would get/need is his dream car.

This is basically the same way things operate with women.

Last edited:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I've honestly never had a chick ask about my body count :ld:

Most just ask when the last time I was tested was or some shyt like that. I honestly don't see a point in asking anyway because it doesn't necessarily mean that person knows what they're doing.

I think being good in the bedroom is mostly God given talent :win: