Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
since males have basically hijacked your thread (as normal) ill go head and give my thoughts on this too....

a male with a low body count is basically another way of saying a male that is undesireable....

now u can front all you want and say how that low body count is of your own accord but no sensible person believes that.

When a woman desires you it is hard to resist..........so either you've got the discpline of a shaolin buddist monk or youre undesireable.

A female knows youre undesirable because more then likely she doesnt desire you.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I just turned 20 last month but I don't see what's wrong with a low body count. If you're the type of guy that only sleeps with girls that you're in long-term relationships with then you're bound to have a lower count than other dudes. It doesn't mean that you're undesirable or anything like that.

I've only been with one girl (still with her) and I ain't got no worries :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
since males have basically hijacked your thread (as normal) ill go head and give my thoughts on this too....

a male with a low body count is basically another way of saying a male that is undesireable....

now u can front all you want and say how that low body count is of your own accord but no sensible person believes that.

When a woman desires you it is hard to resist..
........so either you've got the discpline of a shaolin buddist monk or youre undesireable.

A female knows youre undesirable because more then likely she doesnt desire you.

So you had sex with every woman that's desired you? :patrice:
And lots of people grew up with major troubles reading signs. You didn't factor that in. :patrice:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
not a lady but sharing my thoughts

in this cold world where nikkas praise hoes and shun virgins ......

There's nothing wrong with that, i'd rather have a girl who's fukked a few people then a girl who's fukked mad people. I feel girls feel dudes who have low body counts are weak or some shyt and that you're a p*ssy and not being a man because men are suppose to fukk bytches but at the same time they don't want a manwhore, shyt makes no sense. but when a girl ask just tell her don't worry about i, not going to matter when yall start fukking..

and maybe it depends on the girl but i once dated a girl and at the beginning we talked about our body count, i told her the truth, it was low. she didn't care and it went good with her for a while. she was the type of girl you would want to wife up and show your family and not be ashamed one bit.

Daps
I've had sex probably under 40 times in my life and I'm still inexperienced. Like @innocentdevil said, I'd rather them inexperienced than a million killcount.

concise

Veteran
Daps
u got that from what i wrote huh?

keep up the good work champ

:dwillhuh: what else am I supposed to get from it?

When a woman desires you it is hard to resist..........so either you've got the discpline of a shaolin buddist monk or youre undesireable.