Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
x100000000

this can only lead to bad things. and dont talk about hers. keep the past in the past and you gotta start acting like a guy who has 50+ bodies with him even if you only have 3 because chicks want to be fukked. "there is too much average things in life a good dikk down is a must" - some chick i heard

If you ain't fukking her good the next nikka is. Good dikk make these broads go crazy :youngsabo:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
why even bring it up? women don't.

i've never been on a date and the broad be like " So poetic how many women u fuked? ".. because they know my response will be the same number of cockz u suck

are u kinda of nervous cause a chick wants to fuk and u might be scared if u don't perform right? Look u learn, not everybody is superman in the bed.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i think its rare, when u find a man with a low body count u begin to wonder why he aint getting no p*ssy , whats wrong with him?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I have a higher than average "body count" but I've only talked about that on here. It really isn't about how many women you fukked . The braggers are usually the more insecure ones anyway. Also good luck with dating a girl seriously after building up that "rep".

Just don't be a virgin at the age you are :lolbron:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Ladies (and gentlemen if your willing to give input), what are your thoughts on less sexually experienced men (like say, a dude that's like 30 but only has like 3-4 bodies) in general?

Reason I ask is bc I'm one of them type of dudes, and I always was curious about it (never told any females that offline). Do you look at em as lame? Do u find it "cute"? Weird? Rare?....
A low "body count" doesnt mean you arent experienced. You can get a lot of experience with those 3 or 4 people...So its not a big deal to me.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I like less expirenced, but not virgins ...man whores turn me off don't tell me how many chicks you have banged :beli:

why? so you could "mold" him

but i rarely put my count out there.....just keep em guessin.......all that playa shyt is cool when your young but it comes off overly pretentious and corny after awhile...