Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, im not saying u go for every chick throwing it ur way.

Look at it like this

A multi millionare is able to afford the highest quality automobiles possiable. The people selling those cars know this and attempt to attract those billionares into buying their particular cars. The multi millionare is able to purchase any of the cars he wants but he only selects the ones that he finds attractive and purchases them. Typically they have multiple cars that they were attracted to enough to purchase.

The guy making 50k a year typically is attracted to the high quality autombiles but sees them as dream cars and not reality ones. He's never courted by the people selling those cars because they know these cars are out of mr. 50k's league. He usually has one relatively nice car that the multi-millionare wouldnt even consider buying but that the 50k a year guy thinks is sufficient. The 50k a year guy typically looks at the multi-millionares fleet of expensive cars, labels it excessive and states that he would not waste his money like that if in their position........all he thinks he would get/need is his dream car.

This is basically the same way things operate with women.
i see what you are saying and sometimes it will hold true. but there are different types of rich people with different types of temperment. some are rich and could afford whatever they want yet are still frugal. but i'd agree that what you described is a majority portion (both in your analogy and in the thread topic).

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls ain't gotta know. I just know bragginabout itisn't wavy. But if they brag for u. Mich different story.
This.

i think that's a big part of it. a girl wouldn't necessarely be attracted to a dude who brags about it (especially if it seems to be fueled by insecurity). but if a chick heard rumors about how good he is with women but dude never even brags or makes a big deal out of it, the fact that he truly seems indifferent about getting much puss will intrigue/attract her in a lot of cases. she will want to be the one to make him care (win the game). like "you don't care about fukking those other girls but you'll care about fukking me cause i'm just that bytch!"

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The first three I'd say no, but the 4th seemed satisfied...and I was only in a relationship with the 4th....as far as the face stool thing, I'm even less experienced in that....
Never be this honest and vulnerable and earnest with anyone ever again -- not even with yourself. What are you? 12 years old?

Good-looking UNmarried guys who at age 32 have only fukked 4 people have valid reasons for their low body count. NOBODY CARES TO HEAR THESE REASONS. Not even the moms of these dudes wanna know. Not even the shrinks on whose couches these men whine routinely want to know why at age 32 years, this handsome man's peen has wandered inside only 4 vaginas. In conclusion: keep your religious/personal/psychological/sexual hang-ups to yourself.
ADVICE:
1. Never discuss your # of past partners with a potential/current partner. NEVER. Do not ask about the potential/current partner's # either. NO.
2. Get good at the sex acts you enjoy. Avoid the sex acts you don't like.
--Avoid raping others; avoid being raped by others.
--Avoid paying money for sexual favors. (You'll feel uber-dirty afterwards.)
3. Just...do fun sex acts with friends for free. Said friends should enjoy the same sex acts that you like.
You'll be fine.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is this by choice? Just wondering what the reasoning is?

Yep by choice breh

I'm Muslim and I adhere to the principles of Islam as best I can. Plus the risk of diseases and not wanting to accidentally impregnate a woman.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a babyface so chicks always be thinkin i'm innocent/virgin/inexperienced yadda yadda. Little do they know, once we get in that bedroom it's fukking on:lolbron:

Ive never met a chick who had a problem with an inexperienced dude unless he was just absolutely shyt in bed :yeshrug:

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
I would prefer a virgin or inexperienced man since I am a virgin. I would love to explore and learn new things together. But at my age, I know I will have to settle for a ran through man. :sad:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would prefer a virgin or inexperienced man since I am a virgin. I would love to explore and learn new things together. But at my age, I know I will have to settle for a ran through man. :sad:

How old are you?