Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Practice makes perfect.
Inexperiencedness is cute sometimes

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheArchitect Why is your body count low? Are you shy? Lack of confidence? Ugly? A creep?
Idk. I just never was one for the "game" I suppose....through grade school/high school i was painfully shy and timid...I grew it out of it quite quickly once I left high school though...I wouldn't say I'm fukking hideous, but I've basically gotten "mixed opinions"...no, I'm not a creep or an "incel" or no shyt like that. I just tend to look at things differently from others, hence making the "chase" get old to me very quickly...

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its rare, when u find a man with a low body count u begin to wonder why he aint getting no p*ssy , whats wrong with him?
Yeah, I've encountered a lot of that. I'm the type that females usually think I have a problem bc "I don't talk enough" or whatever...it's not that I'm anti social and dont talk and shyt, I just get real bored with corny ass small talk and shyt...it's kind of "draining" unless I'm actually interested in what's going on...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah, I've encountered a lot of that. I'm the type that females usually think I have a problem bc "I don't talk enough" or whatever...it's not that I'm anti social and dont talk and shyt, I just get real bored with corny ass small talk and shyt...it's kind of "draining" unless I'm actually interested in what's going on...

You are an introvert as am I, use it to your advantage. Just remember that introversion is no excuse for lacking social skills, not saying you do, but IF you do then work on that. Stay in shape, stay well groomed, it's going to be harder for you to draw female attention just cuz you prolly tend to keep to yourself. But once if a female IS feeling you you can maintain the attraction by remaining relatively detached/distant. Be polite, be nice, and show that you have social skills, but don't go out of your way to socialize unless approached first. You can easily draw in females with the quiet/mysterious vibe, OBVIOUSLY it helps to be good looking

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Having a high body count ain't cool sometimes. I took my gf virginity, so when I told her my body count she was just like :scusthov:

But I still got my memories :ahh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Idk. I just never was one for the "game" I suppose....through grade school/high school i was painfully shy and timid...I grew it out of it quite quickly once I left high school though...I wouldn't say I'm fukking hideous, but I've basically gotten "mixed opinions"...no, I'm not a creep or an "incel" or no shyt like that. I just tend to look at things differently from others, hence making the "chase" get old to me very quickly...

Ima keep it one hunnid with you doggy, I used to use the same excuse. I would say I wasn't bout to run "game" because it seemed childish, stupid, a waste of time, etc. Eventually I had to be honest with myself and say the real reason is because I was afraid of rejection and didn't think these bytches would fukk me.

Eventually I woke up, and realized the "game" I once hated running was what made me keep my sanity. At one point I had bout 4 or 5 bytches I was fukking at once and even if you keep 100 with em and tell up front you got other broads, u gonna have to lie to em eventually to keep from catching a case cause the bytch got the nerve to wanna go through your phone/email/facebook :manny: