Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Here it goes.
Summer is basically here but it's not too late to get that "IT" body.
I've been training my wife since March an have gotten great result with her (although she only does 50% of what tell her but still
I got her at 5'6 3/4th 140lbs, 25inch waist with 40inch hips and a booty that just "pops" no matter what clothing she has on.

She has that Instagram shape without the surgical enhancements, she already has great genetics as most African American women do, but just showing her how to train properly and at what intensity has made a huge difference.
I haven't really changed her eating too much.

So I'm posting this because not everyone on here has a husband/boyfriend to get them in top shape..an it's to all our benefit to see AA women be at their best, plus as I'm getting her in shape I'm getting myself in shape also so we can all do it together....

I'll post pics, and video, answer all questions and willing to help however I can.

I do have some video's on YouTube from a few years back when I was getting ready for bodybuilding competitions I have off-season video where I'm 225 at the start, then I have some where I'm a few weeks out from the show at 184 and another at 174 so I can definitely shed pounds and I can show you.

Just go on youtube and type in my screen name some of my video's will pop up.

Question: how do you post pics from a android phone (galaxy note 5) thanks.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I've competed 3x, all top 10 finishes.
I know what I'm doing, it okay be skeptical it is the internet, youtube me.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Do waist trainer's work: yes.

I've incorporated this while training my wife. When we started her waist was at 27inches, now it's 25inches.
She wears it during works hours and while we train, but does not wear it at home or while sleeping.

Daps
No offense but I'm not sure I believe the claims about waist trainers. I would hope anyone's waist would Shrink while training especially if they have a flabby mid section but waist training will not take someone shaped like a regtangle and make them an hourglass or pear shape in the waist. You either have it naturally or you don't IMO

Anyway in your opinion when is the best time to do cardio? Before or after weights? Or does it not matter?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
No offense but I'm not sure I believe the claims about waist trainers. I would hope anyone's waist would Shrink while training especially if they have a flabby mid section but waist training will not take someone shaped like a regtangle and make them an hourglass or pear shape in the waist. You either have it naturally or you don't IMO

Anyway in your opinion when is the best time to do cardio? Before or after weights? Or does it not matter?

Before...
This is why, when you first get to the gym your heart rate has been at stable rate, it's going to take about 10 mins to really get your body in fat burning mode.

But if you wait until after you've trained you go right into fat burning mode.

Why?
When you train you burn fat, you train for about a hour, that's a hour worth of fat burning you have before doing any cardio. You sweat more, an burn more fat if you wait until after your training session.

About the waist trainer's, the only example I have is my wife. When we started she was 146ish at 27.5 inch waist, right now she is at 141 lbs at 25inch waist in 3 month of training, she has to buy a smaller size waist trainers because the one she used got to big.

You can definitely lose on the waist without waist trainers but normally to lose a inch or 2 you have to drop 10-15 pounds, or I least I do.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Can you give a sample weekly routine/meal plan?

Well I would ask you to answer these questions so I can accurately asses a diet based on your genetics because everyone is different

1). On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being fastest/1being the slowest) what would your rate your metabolism?

2). Bodytype: skinny, heavy, athletic, as much detail as possible
(Ectomorphs=skinny)
(Mesomorph=athletic, muscular)
(Endomorph=bigger, fat, can also be muscular)

3). How do you normally eat, what foods,and how often do you go to the gym?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How do you post pics from a note 5 (android)
go to imgur.com on yo phone then hit upload, choose the pic from you picture file and then upload it. click n hold the uploaded pic until the "open image in new tab" option appears and click it, then copy the url and come here. click the image icon and past the url.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
sOd78Df.jpg