Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
EW! Chris Clown isn't pretty! Idk what drugs you're taking, but that thing is not at all attractive to me. I think you're attracted to his dance moves... not his looks.

His dance moves has me :whew: But just by looking at him my vagina shrivel's up like the last rain drop in a damn desert.

gtfoh with that shyt man.

:comeon: I'm guessing the Rihanna beating changed your views about him.... how can you not find THIS attractive??

Your getting me upset :mindblown: !!!!

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:comeon: I'm guessing the Rihanna beating changed your views about him.... how can you not find THIS attractive??

Your getting me upset :mindblown: !!!!

He looks like a crack head! & no even before the beatings he still looked weird to me. I think it's because he has a big ass head!
Whenever girls would talk about him i'd be like :scusthov:

Those same bytches be saying that lil wayne is fine as fukk. :snoop:

When he first came out he was adorable.. but as soon as his head overgrew his body he became :huhldup:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I can't say that I have felt that way, but I do acknowledge a beautiful woman when I see one or a fat ass :mjpls:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
sounds like love at first sight. some people you never forget, even if you don't really know them.

i got one like this. there was a young lady that worked right next door to my job at the time. she came in on a break just to bullshyt and decided she needed me to help her waste time. great convo and absolutely stunning chick, looks and personality and all of that jazz.

then i moved away a week later :to: