Reppin
Houston
hiding-cats-pics14.jpg

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:ohhh: TELLS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER FROM TIME TO TIME.

:lolbron:

It's never anything sexual. I just think about how beautiful she was. It was like love at first site. It was like a surreal experience!

@BellaVenus I would eat yo coochie. @Rob Van Ham You a bytch for not letting me eat yo girl coochie.

King of.... :lupe: When I see a gorgeous girl I just stare at her like :dwillhuh: . It's like I want her, but I am not sure how lol if that makes sense.

What "feelings" have you experienced OP?

A womans sexuality is usually a lot more fluid than a mans so I don't think this is uncommon.

I would so bang/scissor/ whatever Rhianna :noah:

:pachaha:
Agreed with the Rihanna statement :noah:
Oh look, a thread of women pretending to be bi-sexual. How original. :wow:

There's no pretending baby. I'm not bi though. I just find some women attractive.. doesn't mean i'm dating them or banging bytches left to right.... :shaq:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Don't be shy, ladies. Details and pics are welcome. :popcorn:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
King of.... :lupe: When I see a gorgeous girl I just stare at her like :dwillhuh: . It's like I want her, but I am not sure how lol if that makes sense.
I feel you on this. Ive had this happen twice, once was the girlfriend of this chick I went to middle school with, I saw them on Facebook a couple years back and something about the chick had me open....lol. Another time I was at the club and I swear both me and this chick were stuck on each other, but I think she was straight as well so we had this weird staring at each other but not knowing what the hell was going on thing going...it's weird cuz it's not like I wanted them sexually (well maybe some fondling), yet you find yourself attracted to them lol. I don't know how to describe it

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The next time some dummy says "but but why aren't male and female homosexuality the same thing?"...i'll point them to this thread lol.

More female stories please. :popcorn: