• Yes, but only with a guy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't think it means you are gay if you think someone of the same sex attractive. If it goes beyond that then it's a different story.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
The girl that I speak of looks similar to this:
XSp1Pl7.jpg

Execept her hair was like this
648614_3L3E46LAHIUZX6XXYY6L62WICAJ3FN_richard-ward-short-black-straight-hair-hairstyles-2_H105120_S.jpg
& her lips were more plump like this
image_531801111854036300584.jpg

She was more like a yellow tone... like this
america-ferrera-hispanic-woman-of-the-year-06.jpg

Can you imagine?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Now that I think about it... i'm pretty sure she was Filipino :lupe:

You look better than her. You the best looking girl in America. How much yo light bill cost? You don't have to go in your pockets when around me. I got you.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think men should really refrain from commenting on "your just admiring" or whatever bullshyt. Y'all for the most part dont understand female attraction. While y'all are more wired to looking at a chick and wanting to fukk her or do something sexual when you're attracted to her, most women don't think that way when they see an attractive male, the attraction is more complex from wanting to bone, to just being around him, to thinking how y'all look together, etc. the attraction is not cut and dry.

There is a big difference between a girl looking at beyonce and admiring that she's beautiful or has a nice figure and there being attraction but nothing to the point where you're actively fantasizing about her and lusting after her...as I said, it's a confusing thing, and with the multiple ways women are attracted to mates, no one can say definitively what is and isn't more than admiration.

Last edited:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think men should really refrain from commenting on "your just admiring" or whatever bullshyt. Y'all for the most part dont understand female attraction. While y'all are more wired to looking at a chick and wanting to fukk her or do something sexual when you're attracted to her, most women don't think that way when they see an attractive male, the attraction is more complex from wanting to bone, to just being around him, to thinking how y'all look together, etc. the attraction is not cut and dry.

There is a big difference between a girl looking at beyonce and admiring that she's beautiful or has since figure and there being attraction but nothing to the point where you're actively fantasizing about her and lusting after her...as I said, it's a confusing thing, and with the multiple ways women are attracted to mates, no one can say definitively what is and isn't more than admiration.

STFU!!

Just kidding :heh:

Nonetheless, you're right.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

There is a big difference between a girl looking at beyonce and admiring that she's beautiful or has a nice figure and there being attraction but nothing to the point where you're actively fantasizing about her and lusting after her...as I said, it's a confusing thing, and with the multiple ways women are attracted to mates, no one can say definitively what is and isn't more than admiration.

:duck: