• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You're definitely Bi sexual.

Dont let these dudes fool you. This happens to them often with other men but dont like the label "bi" so they tell themselves they're just "admiring". You good though.
Actually, most women who are actually bi-sexual/lesbian hate women like the TS and others in here because it's not real bisexuality, and really is just pure "enamoration" with a visual component.

Pretty much everyone woman in here has said she wouldn't do anything sexual with a female and that they just like looking. That's not sexuality :laff:, just finding something aesthetically pleasing.

Don't get what any of this has to do with guys, unless that's just what's on your mind in a thread of women talking about bisexuality. Your average man doesn't look at a guy and think "Wow, he's so attractive" unless he really is a flaming homo. 99% of women do this all the time. That doesn't mean they are all bi.

I have a thing for women who are actually bi, so I hate perpetrating ass females like the ones in here :smugfavre:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I had the same feeling about Chris Brown. That man is gorgeous...

c.brown.jpg

chris-brown-elton-john-oscars-party-2013-01.jpg

Chris-Brown-Givenchy-cotton-poplin-sleeveless-long-shirt-from-the-Spring-Summer-2013-Collection-1.png

If only i was gay :wow:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
It's never anything sexual. I just think about how beautiful she was. It was like love at first site. It was like a surreal experience!

Agreed with the Rihanna statement :noah:

There's no pretending baby. I'm not bi though. I just find some women attractive.. doesn't mean i'm dating them or banging bytches left to right.... :shaq:

what "site" is that? :ld:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm not attracted to women. Now I'm not a hater I have no problem saying if another woman is beautiful but I have no romantic/sexual feelings for them. No lesbo over here :smugfavre:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:scusthov: I've never found that dude attractive. He has me dryer than the grand canyon.

Lets talk about
tumblr_m90nufcNhg1qhiqfho1_250.jpg
Mark Taylor :noah: :ohlawd:

How disrespectful of you. You like manlier men? Chris The Gawd to pretty for you? That man has no flaws. Show some respect.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
How disrespectful of you. You like manlier men? Chris The Gawd to pretty for you? That man has no flaws. Show some respect.

EW! Chris Clown isn't pretty! Idk what drugs you're taking, but that thing is not at all attractive to me. I think you're attracted to his dance moves... not his looks.

His dance moves has me :whew: But just by looking at him my vagina shrivel's up like the last rain drop in a damn desert.

gtfoh with that shyt man.