Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I feel you on this. Ive had this happen twice, once was the girlfriend of this chick I went to middle school with, I saw them on Facebook a couple years back and something about the chick had me open....lol. Another time I was at the club and I swear both me and this chick were stuck on each other, but I think she was straight as well so we had this weird staring at each other but not knowing what the hell was going on thing going...it's weird cuz it's not like I wanted them sexually (well maybe some fondling), yet you find yourself attracted to them lol. I don't know how to describe it
YAASSSSSS!! this is exactly what I experieneced... except she never noticed me :to:

But yeah, its nothing sexual... it's just..... MAJOR attraction. Like.. I want you... but not sexually lol

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:huh: man yall in denial :laugh:
Lol, it's not denial it's confusion. While I don't think I'd be adverse to trying something with a woman in the right situation, I don't fantasize about women, I don't want a relationship with one, eating a chick's p*ssy is not a goal of mine...it's not like its fully a sexual thing, it's just pure attraction for the moment....ionno, it's strange

Last edited:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Lol, it's not denial it's confusion. While I don't hunk I'd be adverse to trying something with a woman in the right situation, I don't fantasize about women, I don't want a relationship with one, eating a chick's p*ssy is not a goal of mine...it's not like its fully a sexual thing, it's just pure attraction for the moment....ionno, it's strange

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!! :krs:

You understand me so well :blessed:
We should be best friends.:lupe:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
:patrice:Going to need you to take a drawing course at your local community college so we can get a better idea of what this girl looked like. :lupe:

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
Lol, it's not denial it's confusion. While I don't think I'd be adverse to trying something with a woman in the right situation, I don't fantasize about women, I don't want a relationship with one, eating a chick's p*ssy is not a goal of mine...it's not like its fully a sexual thing, it's just pure attraction for the moment....ionno, it's strange
This!

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only chick I very felt like that for is Rihanna. I told my homegirl about it and she said Rihanna don't count..lol...I mean I dnt wanna have sex with her. I just think she is stunning

I think what you have is a girl crush. You were just in awe of her beauty

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
You're definitely Bi sexual.

Dont let these dudes fool you. This happens to them often with other men but dont like the label "bi" so they tell themselves they're just "admiring". You good though.