Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a buddy who's a gym rat with almost no fat on him. Yes he gets laid a lot, but no girl can keep up with him. He's always doing shyt, hicking on Sundays, running up a mountain and timing himself, counting calories, when I go to eat with him he tells me how much MSG I'm about to put in my body. :russ:

It's fukking annoying.

The only girl he dated for an extensive period of time was even crazier than him and ended up not being able to get kids because of too much exercise.

:francis:
Too much exercise made her not able to have kids?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee most women anywhere would’ve picked those same three I hear and see most women say they don’t like all that muscle they like a guy with a little stomach or chubby just pull up YouTube videos or check other conversations elsewhere
Are you saying that you actively look for women who are having these conversations? How are you collecting all of this data?
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women who value working out prefer muscular men from what I know. I, personally, prefer muscular men. My other friends don’t care if the guy has a little belly but they don’t value working out like that.

from experience...if you a cat that likes going to the gym and all that goes with that lifestyle (eating clean etc...)....having a woman that doesnt work out WILL definitely cause issues....insecurities....

she knows what the women look like in the gym...and she know her fat ass cant compete....

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
Too much exercise made her not able to have kids?

Well basically the doctor told her if she ever wants to have kids she needs to tone it down. I mean she was really crazy. Vulcanoes around here other people need 3 hours for she would run in 45 minutes, sometimes she would do 2 Or 3 a day. Like for real absolutely nuts.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are you saying that you actively look for women who are having these conversations? How are you collecting all of this data?
:skip:
I already explained it,it’s something I’ve come across a lot the past year from Facebook post to YouTube videos to hearing women at work talk about it,etc don’t be a fool my man

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Them fat dudes lookimg like rick ross eat well

Yall got to go outside more

Women aint hung up on looks like yall try to claim

Those are young superficial chicks typically
:mjlol:
Most rick ross looking dudes aint eating like that stop it. They only get chicks because women fear being cheated on or being competition with other women.

Trust me, in shape dude brings out the insecurities in women, especially if they're comfortable at the weight that they're at. Or they see themselves getting fatter.

Rick Ross looking dude is already fat, so they feel he'll be less judgemental. Remember a lot of women are valued by their looks, so if they're just average or overweight and their dude is in shape, they're going start questioning their appeal, and their ability to potentially stop wondering eyes from happening. You should see what it's like when lunch time or the topic of exercise over the weekend comes up at my job. Women get mad insecure about being overweight. Especially if they lack the willpower to change it.

Plus you forget, women throw themselves at in shape dudes. If you know, you know.

Nah I had a woman tell me straight up she likes fat dudes and that she wanted to “fatten me up” .
She’s saying she doesn’t want competition.
With me, women automatically assume I got a fleet of women based off my looks. It’s a good and bad problem to have.

This deep many want get it so I'll piggy back off the comment . The problem is not men being in shape or just want to be health it that women don't want to put in the work to KEEP that man . Women never really want to work for the love they want they stay constantly looking for short cuts . See they want a man to work hard to get a women but not the other way around . It's too many women that don't want to face they own insecurities . The bolden part is spot on because they really don't want to have to keep women off you. The weight room should be your sanctuary. Dress well eat health and hit the weight room as a man you will go up a point and a half . I'm 36 and look 26 and still have young women approach men ...the OLDER women don't like that shyt thoe ....

It's the truth though, but honestly I don't even care more. I stopped caring a long time ago. I stay in shape for me. Working out is about being in control of MY health. Not impressing others.

Easier access to women comes with the territory but it's not all its cracked up to be after a while. You have seek greater things in life than just sexual access to women, because that alone, won't fulfill any internal insecurity or emptiness.

You have to pay attention to what women do not what they say, especially online.

A dude that's in shape is going to have much more sexual appeal to a woman than a dude than some sloppy dude with a gut.

Women say they like nice guys that treat them with respect too but the dude that's slapping them into next week and choking them on the couch always has a girl and a few side chicks.
Yep, I learned a long time ago, to watch what women do. It's a lot of women out here that talk a big game about their dislikes but switch up in private.