Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Women fukk and date more out of shape nikkas than in shape ones.
:yeshrug:
They choose on looks a lil bit less than us. Stability and protection are highly rated.

Long-term not short-term though. The Handsome or Athletic guy gets the girls in the short term.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.
Explained it perfectly.

Most people in general are not in shape, but they love looking at, fukkin and fantasizing about in shape people. When it comes to actually dating, people just want people who arent obese or anorexic. Somewhere in the middle.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Long-term not short-term though. The Handsome or Athletic guy gets the girls in the short term.
See but that's what most dudes here want. They want sexual access to tons of women with least amount of effort.

But they're bigging up the rick ross prototype like that's what women are naturally attracted to.

Trust me, when I go to a bar, women are choosing. I have to pull women off me.

Daps
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.

In the words of the great patrice oneal " Women don't want to work that hard for a man and they damn sure don't want to work that hard for a mans love . A man that is a renaissance man show a women how far she has to go which cause insecurities."