Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hook up yea, of course but unless a women is really in shape as well, an in shape dude will bring out a woman insecurities.

Nothing ever stresses out the women I’ve dealt with in the past more than me consistently working out. They legit fear that I’ll meet someone better than them.

This......

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seeing a lot of folks saying some women like dudes with less muscles bc they have insecurities. Maybe they just like that body type period
Maybe so you could be right but it’s just like a man picking a girl with a gut and small ass over a chick with a slim waist and fat ass :russ: I just don’t think it’s really what the woman want but more so what she’s comfortable with. We all know the man want that slim waist and fat ass just like I think women really want that in shape muscular dude but hey to each it’s own

Daps
What I said is hard to believe? Not every woman is attracted to super muscular men. Just like some men are attracted to thicker women. Come on now

That's not what this is about it's deeper than that ...keep tap dancing thoe. It a lot deeper and y'all know it . This has NOTHING to do with men that wanting to be in shape ...

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Maybe so you could be right but it’s just like a man picking a girl with a gut and small ass over a chick with a slim waist and fat ass :russ: I just don’t think it’s really what the woman want but more so what she’s comfortable with. We all know the man want that slim waist and fat ass just like I think women really want that in shape muscular dude but hey to each it’s own
I feel you but women and men aren’t the same. Some women find different things attractive.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ya’ll drive ur selves crazy over this shyt for nothing. Women like a bit of everything...and nothing depending on the stiff breeze that blows by our clits and the smells that trigger emotional responses, and the weather, and his voice, and his hugs, and his lips, and his credit score, and his smile, and him enjoying himself with friends, and his wit, and his curls, and his eyes and and and.

Jason Momoa is damn near worshipped.
Chris Brown’s skinny ass has rabid followers.
Skinny K-pop stars have stans that will cut ur throat.
Even Lil Wayne pulls bytches.
Idris Elba gets chicks wet as soon as they walk in the room,
Even the weird looking dude who played Loki in Thor has a fukkload of fan girls.
Ive seen husky dudes with legions of chicks.
I’ve also seen skinny dudes that get gifts from chicks on PSN streaming.

Women will find something to like about a guy if she is feeling him and women like so many different types of looks and other variables in men that everybody could potentially get in where they fit in.

Daps
Ya’ll drive ur selves crazy over this shyt for nothing. Women like a bit of everything...and nothing depending on the stiff breeze that blows by our clits and the smells that trigger emotional responses, and the weather, and his voice, and his hugs, and his lips, and his credit score, and his smile, and him enjoying himself with friends, and his wit, and his curls, and his eyes and and and.

Even the weird looking dude who played Loki in Thor has a fukkload of fan girls.

Women will find something to like about a guy if she is feeling him and women like so many different types of looks and other variables in men that everybody could potentially get in where they fit in.

Rick ross types are loved

Daps

It's a mental thing but nikkas keep wanting it to be a surface conversation . It's really boils down to ones insecurities which leads to pick ceartin men or women . For instance a women will fukk a nikka that's in good shape but being in a relationship is going to be tough cause she can't keep women off this nikka . The point is women don't want to rise to the challenge and don't want to either ....

Daps

Awww Jesus :snoop: fukk it NVM :beli:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch

This was poetic :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Seeing a lot of folks saying some women like dudes with less muscles bc they have insecurities. Maybe they just like that body type period
So you think it’s illogical to think that some don’t get intimidated when they’re out of shape and see a dude that is in shape, and wonder if he would find them attractive. Like I’ve stated before, what women say and do are two different things. I know ive run into so many that they say they don’t like xyz in public but in private, animalistic urges come out.

Last edited:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
So you think it’s illogical to think that some don’t get intimidated when they’re out of shape and see a dude that is in shape, and wonder if he would find them attractive. Like I’ve stated before, what women say and do are two different things. I know run into so many that they say they don’t like xyz in public but in private animalistic urges come out.
I never said it was illogical. It’s definitely true that some women do not date muscular men bc they are intimidated. However it’s also true that some women don’t date muscular men bc that’s not their preference.