Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everyone has a preference but what did the women look like? A lot of women who aren’t in shape are low key intimidated by in shape men...Also people have different opinions of what in shape is...

I always said women want someone who appears strong and in shape...hard to do that if you are only 5-8% BF but if you are 14-16% that’s the look the women I’ve known life. Basically big traps, capped delts, good sized bicep, a good 4 pack plus and some nice quads.
Some of them were chubby some regular women,I mean it’s rare to see a really fit woman,but yea most of them were regular body type.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you believe women don't like men that are in shape and have a nice muscular body you are a damn fool.
Never said they don’t like them but most women pick guys that aren’t in tip top shape or dad bod types

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Op is just trying to make himself feel good.

That poll or questionnaire is nonsense. As a stocky breh I can tell u women value an imposing brolic figure as much as a guy values fatass on a girl.

matter of fact, all that “i just wanna feel protected” sh1t is true. While height is always attractive, if a girl looks at u as a physically dominant person, they can’t help but to be drawn to it.
Trying to make myself feel good? :mjlol: How ? You sound silly

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most women are not choosing an overweight, receding hairline, weird looking dude over an in shape guy with a perfect hairline, masculine jawline and symmetrical face. :mjlol:

People may settle, :ehh: but it’s not their preference.
You’d be surprised

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can’t generalize all women lol

nikkas who stay in the gym get more attention from other men than women tbh cause they wanna know how to achieve the same results
Not generalizing all of them but most women aren’t going for that nice muscled up guy now a days maybe it’s fear of her not being good enough in her mind who knows but chubby guys and dad bods are winning now a days