Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Daps
For all the fellas in here just try it . Start doing a bunch of positive stuff . Get out of bed and stretch and then meditate. If you can hit the weight room tough for the rest of the year and try to get down to 10% body fat ....if you have a girl she will think you cheating on her ...or planning to leave her :mjlol::russ::lolbron:.

Daps
Facts.

Being in shape helps, but again it's not everything. That's why you see soft, pudgy dudes getting women also.

Yeah women get a lot of these types of men so they can have something over him in the relationship especially if he is a boss in all other areas . Women have to have something over a man's head :mjlol:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
A little muscle is okay, but too much is a no go for me.

I like thick-ish with some muscle .

I would never date a body builder type,not because I’m insecure as some of y’all love to say. I’ve always had a slim/athletic build.

I just always see them and immediately think dude could legit hurt me if he was the crazy type. Probably an irrational thought but :yeshrug:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women fukk and date more out of shape nikkas than in shape ones.
:yeshrug:
They choose on looks a lil bit less than us. Stability and protection are highly rated.

Do they have much of a choice today? MOST of your grandfathers were in shape or at least lean. The obesity epidemic has changed things

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You have to pay attention to what women do not what they say, especially online.

A dude that's in shape is going to have much more sexual appeal to a woman than a dude than some sloppy dude with a gut.

Women say they like nice guys that treat them with respect too but the dude that's slapping them into next week and choking them on the couch always has a girl and a few side chicks.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I saw this woman post a Facebook picture yesterday and it had 9 selections 1-3 was lean but skinny 4-6 was lean and built/muscular and 7 was some muscle with some fat 8 was regular built with a stomach and 9 was chubby and I swear out of about 75 women 60 picked pictures 7-9.

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

fukk these hoes

double entendre don’t even ax me how

Daps
A little muscle is okay, but too much is a no go for me.

I like thick-ish with some muscle .

I would never date a body builder type,not because I’m insecure as some of y’all love to say. I’ve always had a slim/athletic build.

I just always see them and immediately think dude could legit hurt me if he was the crazy type. Probably an irrational thought but :yeshrug:

Y'all see what I'm talking about :mjlol::lolbron:....