Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Daps
In shape men usually pick in shape women or someone with a good figure. So if you are a little thickums or pudgy she might be insecure. It can be a good thing, if your man is a gym rat it can encourage you to be more active.

Y'all see what I mean ?. Why isn't a women active before she meets a man . And I'm not going in on you @Elle Driver I'm saying women don't mind a man working that hard but why don't women put in the same effort ? Why wait till you get a man to put in that effort ? I say all this to say...it be the same women who don't want to work for the love they want once a man does what he is suppose to do .

Daps
Once again,the wave got his life together, why can't you?:jbhmm: Cause you're a spoiled brat, that's why:martin:,

To the thread topic, #hardonfathoes, #nodadbods. I prefer a fit bird chested man, but if Dez Bryant, RG3 type thing is offered id be happy to accept.
I know their women who prefer a large, husky type but he also needs to be tall. But if a woman lusts after skinny fats, please take em. I don't personally know any women who prefer that body type.

:beli: okay let me give examples so women can't tap dance in conversation ....cause nobody now talking bodybuilder big ....

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
these type of threads always make me laugh because most people don't have super bodies so of course most women are dating dudes with average bodies :russ::russ: Americans as a collective just aren't in that great of body shape thus unless you shrink your dating pool by a lot most will have little problem messing with average types

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Y'all see what I mean ?. Why isn't a women active before she meets a man . And I'm not going in on you @Elle Driver I'm saying women don't mind a man working that hard but why don't women put in the same effort ? Why wait till you get a man to put in that effort ? I say all this to say...it be the same women who don't want to work for the love they want once a man does what he is suppose to do .
I’m not a gym person. I eat healthy 90% of the time and don’t go the gym (I just stick to running or riding my bike). But also some people are naturally in shape and don’t feel the need to work out.