Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If they have fat tendencies they don't like um.

Can't have some black man pushing you to be better.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Being in shape deffo helps but it's not a deal breaker for most women

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Generally speaking its tall and athletic that is the ideal shape for them.

Over muscular can come across as intimidating, aggressive or they think they will also need to be a fitness freak, or that the man is more likely to cheat.

The correct answer though is who gives a fukk, do you, and if that means you want to be brolic af then do it :ahh:

Daps
Hook up yea, of course but unless a women is really in shape as well, an in shape dude will bring out a woman insecurities.

Nothing ever stresses out the women I’ve dealt with in the past more than me consistently working out. They legit fear that I’ll meet someone better than them.

This deep many want get it so I'll piggy back off the comment . The problem is not men being in shape or just want to be health it that women don't want to put in the work to KEEP that man . Women never really want to work for the love they want they stay constantly looking for short cuts . See they want a man to work hard to get a women but not the other way around . It's too many women that don't want to face they own insecurities . The bolden part is spot on because they really don't want to have to keep women off you. The weight room should be your sanctuary. Dress well eat health and hit the weight room as a man you will go up a point and a half . I'm 36 and look 26 and still have young women approach me ...the OLDER women don't like that shyt thoe ....

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The fukk is up with the questions at the end :gucci:???

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

Not the ones who are more in shape then them, too intimidated

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Once again,the wave got his life together, why can't you?:jbhmm: Cause you're a spoiled brat, that's why:martin:,

To the thread topic, #hardonfathoes, #nodadbods. I prefer a fit bird chested man, but if Dez Bryant, RG3 type thing is offered id be happy to accept.
I know their women who prefer a large, husky type but he also needs to be tall. But if a woman lusts after skinny fats, please take em. I don't personally know any women who prefer that body type.
:dead: why you come for him like that?