Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone has a preference but what did the women look like? A lot of women who aren’t in shape are low key intimidated by in shape men...Also people have different opinions of what in shape is...

I always said women want someone who appears strong and in shape...hard to do that if you are only 5-8% BF but if you are 14-16% that’s the look the women I’ve known life. Basically big traps, capped delts, good sized bicep, a good 4 pack plus and some nice quads.

I saw this woman post a Facebook picture yesterday and it had 9 selections 1-3 was lean but skinny 4-6 was lean and built/muscular and 7 was some muscle with some fat 8 was regular built with a stomach and 9 was chubby and I swear out of about 75 women 60 picked pictures 7-9.

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

Daps
Most women are not choosing an overweight, receding hairline, weird looking dude over an in shape guy with a perfect hairline, masculine jawline and symmetrical face. :mjlol:

People may settle, :ehh: but it’s not their preference.

Them fat dudes lookimg like rick ross eat well

Yall got to go outside more

Women aint hung up on looks like yall try to claim

Those are young superficial chicks typically

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I already kind of was before :ld:
I’m just picky as fukk.
Don’t want to settle.
@paperbag :mjpls:
Once again,the wave got his life together, why can't you?:jbhmm: Cause you're a spoiled brat, that's why:martin:,

To the thread topic, #hardonfathoes, #nodadbods. I prefer a fit bird chested man, but if Dez Bryant, RG3 type thing is offered id be happy to accept.
I know their women who prefer a large, husky type but he also needs to be tall. But if a woman lusts after skinny fats, please take em. I don't personally know any women who prefer that body type.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Once again,the wave got his life together, why can't you?:jbhmm: Cause you're a spoiled brat, that's why:martin:,

To the thread topic, #hardonfathoes, #nodadbods. I prefer a fit bird chested man, but if Dez Bryant, RG3 type thing is offered id be happy to accept.
I know their women who prefer a large, husky type but he also needs to be tall. But if a woman lusts after skinny fats, please take em. I don't personally know any women who prefer that body type.
I'm younger than @Gold :dahell: and I was in school longer.
I'm just selective, but I want the right the woman, no Jada( :mjpls: ). I also want to be in the best financial situation. I'm probably 2-3 years away from that. :yeshrug:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.

smart man.

this is just...true. I'd be weary anout being proud of being the "boyfriend type". think about what im saying here.

truly fit girls though, they aint on as much bullshyt

i think its a rare situation where a goodlooking truly fit guy might need to date a fit girl.

otherwise i see a dude whos an overall 8 and in shape with like...6. and shes just happy to have em around.

abd girl who doesnt workout is like a dude who doesnt workout, we just dont think similarly

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
From someone who went from fat to slim to slightly muscular to :flabbynsick:, I can tell you women are just as shallow. When I was fat, women didn't give me time of day. When I slimmed down, p*ssy was thrown at me with regularity. They didn't want a relationship just sex. But I'm not that kinda guy.

im telling you, with most women...relationship=/= "the most attraction".

theres certain
..variables that dictate a relationship for most women. usually fit bad ones that are confident i their shyt end up with a dope dude as their standard

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
potential access to a luxury lifestyle & the prospect of beautiful babies

the golden tickets

peep who the bad.ones be on it shows you all that bodybuilder shyte is low priority & women don't care ha