Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the nature man breh breh. If you have the means to sustain having what's considered nice, expensive, attractive, etc.....you going to generally get those things and it becomes your expectation. If you don't have the means to sustain you either gonna fake it to make it, splurge every blue moon when you can, or just not gonna fukk with it at all and admire from a distance. Same goes for this convo. A woman who doesn't have the means for a in shape man she won't be trying to keep him. Wether it's money(if he materialistic) or if she's a committed gym rat. So if she not bout that life yeah she'll smash and desire that but she already condition herself that she'll have to share that man so no to want something you feel you can't keep to yaself or sustain. Yes we have exceptions but usually this how it goes.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Most rick ross looking dudes aint eating like that stop it. They only get chicks because women fear being cheated on or being competition with other women.

Trust me, in shape dude brings out the insecurities in women, especially if they're comfortable at the weight that they're at. Or they see themselves getting fatter.

Rick Ross looking dude is already fat, so they feel he'll be less judgemental. Remember a lot of women are valued by their looks, so if they're just average or overweight and their dude is in shape, they're going start questioning their appeal, and their ability to potentially stop wondering eyes from happening. You should see what it's like when lunch time or the topic of exercise over the weekend comes up at my job. Women get mad insecure about being overweight. Especially if they lack the willpower to change it.

Plus you forget, women throw themselves at in shape dudes. If you know, you know.

look how deep in the red dude is. Plus he reeks of someone who is fat and out of shape. nikkas who never experienced women literally stopping their tracks to admire your physique shouldn't even be talking right now.

Every time im at the beach/vegas pool parties (s/o @Malcolmxxx_23 ) shyt feels like an Axe commercial.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
look how deep in the red dude is. Plus he reeks of someone who is fat and out of shape. nikkas who never experienced women literally stopping their tracks to admire your physique shouldn't even be talking right now.

Every time im at the beach/vegas pool parties (s/o @Malcolmxxx_23 ) shyt feels like an Axe commercial.
If you have low body fat and in good shape
Not some extreme bodybuilder

Then you already have a step on 90 percent of the men

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This deep many want get it so I'll piggy back off the comment . The problem is not men being in shape or just want to be health it that women don't want to put in the work to KEEP that man . Women never really want to work for the love they want they stay constantly looking for short cuts . See they want a man to work hard to get a women but not the other way around . It's too many women that don't want to face they own insecurities . The bolden part is spot on because they really don't want to have to keep women off you. The weight room should be your sanctuary. Dress well eat health and hit the weight room as a man you will go up a point and a half . I'm 36 and look 26 and still have young women approach me ...the OLDER women don't like that shyt thoe ....
:wow: they hate that shyt

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Right. Why cant we hang out later?
Cause I gotta hit legs today.
Why you aint got no fruit snacks and candy in your house?
I dont eat that type of stuff.
What you got to drink?
Water. If you want something with some flavor throw a dash of C4 in there and shake it up.

Thats why you gotta really find a woman who knows it's a lifestyle more than an hobby.

And i know you done did that. You got a good one :salute:

And you better not fukk it up either or else Imma put these hands on you :ufdup:

Yeah you gotta think about how most women are now days. They trying to go to brunch, then the cheesecake factory, and have drinks, and that's just sunday :heh:That shyt is cool every once in awhile but folks who serious bout it don't move like that.
I went on a date one time and ordered a salad, ole girl looked at me like I had 3 heads.
She aint know what to do because off rip no matter what she ordered I just made her feel fat. Thats how they see things and it automatically hits a spot and makes them insecure.
You ordered a salad :dwillhuh:

Man I’m proud of you :to:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll drive ur selves crazy over this shyt for nothing. Women like a bit of everything...and nothing depending on the stiff breeze that blows by our clits and the smells that trigger emotional responses, and the weather, and his voice, and his hugs, and his lips, and his credit score, and his smile, and him enjoying himself with friends, and his wit, and his curls, and his eyes and and and.

Jason Momoa is damn near worshipped.
Chris Brown’s skinny ass has rabid followers.
Skinny K-pop stars have stans that will cut ur throat.
Even Lil Wayne pulls bytches.
Idris Elba gets chicks wet as soon as they walk in the room,
Even the weird looking dude who played Loki in Thor has a fukkload of fan girls.
Ive seen husky dudes with legions of chicks.
I’ve also seen skinny dudes that get gifts from chicks on PSN streaming.

Women will find something to like about a guy if she is feeling him and women like so many different types of looks and other variables in men that everybody could potentially get in where they fit in.
:stopitslime:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Lol like muscles, it doesn’t hurt. But it’s also not the end all be all either. Weinstein is a millionaire and still assaulting chicks that don’t want him. Not everybody will want everybody no matter what u got.
I don't believe that Weinstein rape those women :yeshrug:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Ya’ll drive ur selves crazy over this shyt for nothing. Women like a bit of everything...and nothing depending on the stiff breeze that blows by our clits and the smells that trigger emotional responses, and the weather, and his voice, and his hugs, and his lips, and his credit score, and his smile, and him enjoying himself with friends, and his wit, and his curls, and his eyes and and and.

Even the weird looking dude who played Loki in Thor has a fukkload of fan girls.

Women will find something to like about a guy if she is feeling him and women like so many different types of looks and other variables in men that everybody could potentially get in where they fit in.

Jewels. I've never worried about this shyt and always ate.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Ironically a woman’s preferences will always be offensive to some dudes even as they :angry: about the right to their own.

Dudes will legit get mad/hot at a chick possibly not being turned on by a muscular dude. Like she supposed to sit down and have a firm talk with her p*ssy on some “YOU BETTER LIKE THIS MOFO OR ELSE”.

Same dudes will also scream their preferences to the world every chance they get and become butt hurt if someone doesn’t like it. Hell dudes even try to control OTHER dude’s preferences.

Meanwhile, there ain’t no algorithm for what makes our p*ssy tick. If u want straightforward uncomplicated attraction just get some bussy and be done with it.
Because our vaginas not wired like that. I could have a set in stone preference and see a dude COMPLETELY out of the realm of what I thought I was attracted to and get wet just by the way he carries himself. Then on a rainy day, I could hear a dude that looks amazing say some dumb shyt that makes my ovaries scream critical mission failure.

It beez like that sometimes. I think the sexual selection chaos is nature’s way of giving everybody a chance to get some action. Life is a troll that conspires to confound your certainties.

Instead of being frustrated austically by it b/c you hate transitions and keep fixating on rigid rules and how you THINK shyt should add up...just learn to go with the flow Rainman. There’s somebody for everybody.

Now if u don’t like the somebody’s that like you...that’s a totally different issue.:hubie:

Bars? Did you steal this line? If not, I'm going to steal it. :mjlit: Beautifully written. :ehh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's really not that complicated most women are average themselves so they will be attracted to average men, it is what is. If you are in shape you will attract but at the same time, I know plenty of women who specifically prefer thick/fat men. In other words get in where you fit in. More so if you talk about Black women because there just aren't enough decent Black men for everyone. Most women I know are attracted to football types of bodies, some like the receiver running back types, some like the lineman types. I just think they don't like birdchest weak dudes or dudes that are like 400 lbs.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

/thread