Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No it’s not lol why y’all keep believing this
It's not even that deep. shyt is beyond obvious. There's a reason why you don't see fat out of shape mâle strippers. Ever. :dame:

You're out of your mind if you think Rick Ross lookin dudes get hired to dance at Bachelorette parties

Like I said there's no single man that appeals to all. But certain types appeal to a wide majority

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not even that deep. shyt is beyond obvious. There's a reason why you don't see fat out of shape mâle strippers. Ever. :dame:

You're out of your mind if you think Rick Ross lookin dudes get hired to dance at Bachelorette parties

Like I said there's no single man that appeals to all. But certain types appeal to a wide majority
You going off topic here :russ:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Believable, all them onlyfans thots getting hit by some outta shape bruhs whether skinny or skinny fat or just fat:dame: But let conventional Coli wisdom tell it though.......

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ya’ll drive ur selves crazy over this shyt for nothing. Women like a bit of everything...and nothing depending on the stiff breeze that blows by our clits and the smells that trigger emotional responses, and the weather, and his voice, and his hugs, and his lips, and his credit score, and his smile, and him enjoying himself with friends, and his wit, and his curls, and his eyes and and and.

Jason Momoa is damn near worshipped.
Chris Brown’s skinny ass has rabid followers.
Skinny K-pop stars have stans that will cut ur throat.
Even Lil Wayne pulls bytches.
Idris Elba gets chicks wet as soon as they walk in the room,
Even the weird looking dude who played Loki in Thor has a fukkload of fan girls.
Ive seen husky dudes with legions of chicks.
I’ve also seen skinny dudes that get gifts from chicks on PSN streaming.

Women will find something to like about a guy if she is feeling him and women like so many different types of looks and other variables in men that everybody could potentially get in where they fit in.
So what you’re really saying is... be famous/have clout? :sas2:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So what you’re really saying is... be famous/have clout? :sas2:
Lol like muscles, it doesn’t hurt. But it’s also not the end all be all either. Weinstein is a millionaire and still assaulting chicks that don’t want him. Not everybody will want everybody no matter what u got.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. Why cant we hang out later?
Cause I gotta hit legs today.
Why you aint got no fruit snacks and candy in your house?
I dont eat that type of stuff.
What you got to drink?
Water. If you want something with some flavor throw a dash of C4 in there and shake it up.

Thats why you gotta really find a woman who knows it's a lifestyle more than an hobby.

And i know you done did that. You got a good one :salute:

And you better not fukk it up either or else Imma put these hands on you :ufdup:

Yeah you gotta think about how most women are now days. They trying to go to brunch, then the cheesecake factory, and have drinks, and that's just sunday :heh:That shyt is cool every once in awhile but folks who serious bout it don't move like that.
I went on a date one time and ordered a salad, ole girl looked at me like I had 3 heads.
She aint know what to do because off rip no matter what she ordered I just made her feel fat. Thats how they see things and it automatically hits a spot and makes them insecure.

My gawd I died laughing at this*the bolded*!!! That was great

Daps
What you got to drink?
Water. If you want something with some flavor throw a dash of C4 in there and shake it up.

Thats why you gotta really find a woman who knows it's a lifestyle more than an hobby.

And you better not fukk it up either or else Imma put these hands on you :ufdup:

Yeah you gotta think about how most women are now days. They trying to go to brunch, then the cheesecake factory, and have drinks, and that's just sunday :heh:That shyt is cool every once in awhile but folks who serious bout it don't move like that.
I went on a date one time and ordered a salad, ole girl looked at me like I had 3 heads.
She aint know what to do because off rip no matter what she ordered I just made her feel fat. Thats how they see things and it automatically hits a spot and makes them insecure.

Oh MY GOD. dap + Rep :salute:

Daps
What you got to drink?

How come you don't have nothing to snack on in here ...

Me: I can make you a smoothie :obama:

Her: I don't want that you got any cheez it's or gummy bears or some Mike n Ike's

Me: Naw :beli: I don't eat that way I'm past the age of 30 and it anit good for me ...my snacks are smoothies and organic almonds

Her : :francis::dwillhuh: