Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Jewels. I've never worried about this shyt and always ate.
Yeah I just don’t like the idea of cultivating insecurities in anybody, least of all men.

You ain’t gotta be perfect to get somebody good who loves you. Not saying a nice body doesn’t help but that’s not the end all be all. No one factor is.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Bars? Did you steal this line? If not, I'm going to steal it. :mjlit: Beautifully written. :ehh:
Lol! Glad u like it! Feel free. I’m sure I read the idea somewhere. I was thinking spiritually a bit when I wrote it. Like how as soon as you think you know something in its entirety, Life creeps around the corner on some “gotcha bytch”.

It never fails.:mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Lol! Glad u like it! Feel free. I’m sure I read the idea somewhere. I was thinking spiritually a bit when I wrote it. Like how as soon as you think you know something in its entirety, Life creeps around the corner on some “gotcha bytch”.

It never fails.:mjlol:

I'm a sucker for alliteration. So I was like :gladbron:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
That's not what this is about it's deeper than that ...keep tap dancing thoe. It a lot deeper and y'all know it . This has NOTHING to do with men that wanting to be in shape ...

Then what is it about? Why don't you explain what you are trying to point out?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this sounds crazy but not every women likes the same thing

every type of dude can eat as long as he’s not socially retarded

You got weirdos on here on both extremes

Either the ones who think every women is so shallow and only go for male models and them being unsuccessful is because of their looks.

Or the ones who tell you their whole physical profile and refuse to believe every single women on plant earth wouldn’t fukk them

Daps
Nobody has to cultivate insecurities in a women women are biologically insecure . For Instance I was on a date and she ordered wine or whatever and I ordered lemonade cause I don't drink liquor . The whole energy changed just by me not ordering liquor ...funny world we live in.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you have low body fat and in good shape
Not some extreme bodybuilder

Then you already have a step on 90 percent of the men
Yup you’re basically elite tier physicality wise. Most dudes fall off out of sheer laziness. Takes a certain type of man to have a lifelong commitment of taking care of your body.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They love looking at em.
They love fukking em.
Hate dating em.

Unless it's a woman who truly understands the gym rat or is a gym rat herself, it creates too much insecurity and pressure for her.
put it perfectly, a in shape muscular man is most likely getting attention from other women too, most women dont want to deal with that in a relationship.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I saw this woman post a Facebook picture yesterday and it had 9 selections 1-3 was lean but skinny 4-6 was lean and built/muscular and 7 was some muscle with some fat 8 was regular built with a stomach and 9 was chubby and I swear out of about 75 women 60 picked pictures 7-9.

Do women really not like in shape/muscular guys? Are they intimidated buy guys who are in shape,do guys who are in shape make them feel insecure?

Some women think skinny brehs are out of shape also.
:yeshrug:

But I've seen what you talking about.
I guess them dad-bodies are in