Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Some women really realy love and lust after in shape men.......

For some they are nice eye candy but they dont really sweat them like the other set

Some women like skinny dudes

Some women like huskier dudes

Human attraction runs a gamut....

But I will generally say that yes women like muscular in shape guys

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I wonder what the difference in women’s preference between white, black and Hispanic women. I bet it’s major.

im a mix of 3-4 and I attract a big variety of women.

also to note, how attractive are the women that are surveying lol chubby girl is gonna have a different take than a fitness model

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Women love the Kobe Bryant, Nipsey Hussle size of a dude more than a nikka like the rock of 2020

but in reality I see more women with medium build dudes and I see dudes with women with a little belly on them than the perfect shape person

Daps
Reppin
NULL
unlike on the internet....where everything is either black or white....left or right.....

reality is in shades of grey....theres 8 billion people on earth all with different preferences

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: I swear you can't make this shyt up :mjlol:

It's true :yeshrug:

I'm in better shape than you but I got a bad ass wife, three kids who have great lives, make 150k plus, own a home, drive a 2019 whip list goes on...

When would I have time to be in the gym asking random brehs to spot me and shyt?? :mjlol:

Daps
It's true :yeshrug:

I'm in better shape than you but I got a bad ass wife, three kids who have great lives, make 150k plus, own a home, drive a 2019 whip list goes on...

When would I have time to be in the gym asking random brehs to spot me and shyt?? :mjlol:

You on ignore fam ...be easy

Daps
Y’all just got to realize America is FAT. and people’s taste calibrate to what they can realistically attain.

:francis: just be honest and say people don't want to put In the work it takes to maximize their potential in all areas ... including HEALTH . Just say women don't want to put in the work it takes to keep up with a man ....but we so confident in telling me all the stuff we have to do to get and quote on quote keep a women

JNew

Superstar
Daps
If YOU want to be ripped and muscular then do it. No problem with being health and for.

to do it thinking women will flock to you is why your lost.

any one who built muscle NATURALLY knows you can build a hell of a body in 3-5 years and as long as you eat healthy (witch everyone should) and maybe spend a hour on the weekend maintaining in the gym it can last you a lifetime.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I know this sounds crazy but not every women likes the same thing

every type of dude can eat as long as he’s not socially retarded

You got weirdos on here on both extremes

Either the ones who think every women is so shallow and only go for male models and them being unsuccessful is because of their looks.

Or the ones who tell you their whole physical profile and refuse to believe every single women on plant earth wouldn’t fukk them

FatalLightheartedCooter-size_restricted.gif