Ladies don’t like in shape/muscular men?

Daps
Tap dancing? I didn’t know it was that damn deep. Enlighten me then

I put my mentor in the video he goes into the metaphysical when it come to being in shape and why a man should be it's in the and makes total sense but I know HOW the coli do .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I never said it was illogical. It’s definitely true that some women do not date muscular men bc they are intimidated. However it’s also true that some women don’t date muscular men bc that’s not their preference.
Cool as long as we on the same page here.

With that said, not everyone likes every thing.

Heck at different points in my life I liked different types of women than I do now. :yeshrug:

I used to like thicker girls now I like slim petite. Will I still hook with a thick chick from time to time probably, but my long term preference isn’t to be with a woman who is.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I never said it was illogical. It’s definitely true that some women do not date muscular men bc they are intimidated. However it’s also true that some women don’t date muscular men bc that’s not their preference.
Ironically a woman’s preferences will always be offensive to some dudes even as they :angry: about the right to their own.

Dudes will legit get mad/hot at a chick possibly not being turned on by a muscular dude. Like she supposed to sit down and have a firm talk with her p*ssy on some “YOU BETTER LIKE THIS MOFO OR ELSE”.

Same dudes will also scream their preferences to the world every chance they get and become butt hurt if someone doesn’t like it. Hell dudes even try to control OTHER dude’s preferences.

Meanwhile, there ain’t no algorithm for what makes our p*ssy tick. If u want straightforward uncomplicated attraction just get some bussy and be done with it.
Because our vaginas not wired like that. I could have a set in stone preference and see a dude COMPLETELY out of the realm of what I thought I was attracted to and get wet just by the way he carries himself. Then on a rainy day, I could hear a dude that looks amazing say some dumb shyt that makes my ovaries scream critical mission failure.

It beez like that sometimes. I think the sexual selection chaos is nature’s way of giving everybody a chance to get some action. Life is a troll that conspires to confound your certainties.

Instead of being frustrated austically by it b/c you hate transitions and keep fixating on rigid rules and how you THINK shyt should add up...just learn to go with the flow Rainman. There’s somebody for everybody.

Now if u don’t like the somebody’s that like you...that’s a totally different issue.:hubie:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ironically a woman’s preferences will always be offensive to some dudes even as they :angry: about the right to their own.

Dudes will legit get mad/hot at a chick possibly not being turned on by a muscular dude. Like she supposed to sit down and have a firm talk with her p*ssy on some “YOU BETTER LIKE THIS MOFO OR ELSE”.

Same dudes will also scream their preferences to the world every chance they get and become butt hurt if someone doesn’t like it. Hell dudes even try to control OTHER dude’s preferences.

Meanwhile, there ain’t no algorithm for what makes our p*ssy tick. If u want straightforward uncomplicated attraction just get some bussy and be done with it.
Because our vaginas not wired like that. I could have a set in stone preference and see a dude COMPLETELY out of the realm of what I thought I was attracted to and get wet just by the way he carries himself. Then on a rainy day, I could hear a dude that looks amazing say some dumb shyt that makes my ovaries scream critical mission failure.

It beez like that sometimes. I think the sexual selection chaos is nature’s way of giving everybody a chance to get some action. Life is a troll that conspires to confound your certainties.

Instead of being frustrated austically by it b/c you hate transitions and keep fixating on rigid rules and how you THINK shyt should add up...just learn to go with the flow Rainman. There’s somebody for everybody.

Now if u don’t like the somebody’s that like you...that’s a totally different issue.:hubie:
Agreed. This was just a topic I wanted to create because lots of people think muscular men are the apple of every woman’s eye and it’s just not true,now again am I saying that men who are muscular don’t get chicks? No because we all know they do and appeal to women in terms of being sexy but not all women like the look either because they just don’t like muscular dudes or they feel insecurities when around a man who has his physical all together

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Agreed. This was just a topic I wanted to create because lots of people think muscular men are the apple of every woman’s eye and it’s just not true,now again am I saying that men who are muscular don’t get chicks? No because we all know they do and appeal to women in terms of being sexy but not all women like the look either because they just don’t like muscular dudes or they feel insecurities when around a man who has his physical all together
Yeah maybe I’m mistaken but I don’t know a bunch of muscular dudes with dry dykks unless they have lame, clit repellent personalities. Otherwise, I assume they getting all the p*ssy and have their pick of long-term relationship partners too.:yeshrug:

Daps

You letting women off the hook but cook thoe :mjlol::lolbron:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Topic was kinda silly to begin with. Ain't a single man out there that appeals to every woman. But being muscular and in shape will definitely appeal to a wider majority than not. It's obvious

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Topic was kinda silly to begin with. Ain't a single man out there that appeals to every woman. But being muscular and in shape will definitely appeal to a wider majority than not. It's obvious
No it’s not lol why y’all keep believing this