Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know.. he was a few years older and really sure of himself, has a really good job, owns his own house.. just had his shyt together.

meanwhile.. i had a shyt job, still live with my parents and am really self conscious and have a handful of issues.

there's no bad blood or nothin between us.. i just think he deserved better than what i could offer.

tumblr_lrrg3h81Dp1qluxkso1_500.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Personally, I'm gonna be honest, I was in a relationship but mentally I wasn't there and he was a really good guy who deserved the best. But now he got a wife and kids, a good job. :ehh:

My advice to men is don't be dealin with women with mental issues, women who think good guys ain't shyt cause they've been conditioned to think being treated like shyt means love. And if you don't emotionally or physically abuse her, she'll think you ain't a man or something. Stay the fukk away from them. At least I had the sense to break up. I'm not about that life.

You're not saying nothing new. @Mr. Somebody been warning us about demonic women forever, friend :sitdown:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's the opposite for me, both my ex's who treated me like shyt while I tried to treat them like a king have expressed regret about "letting me get away" or however the hell you put it.

When I was on speaking terms with them (which has been a lil over 2yrs ago) I told them they are at fault in a major way and hopefully they learn and grow from it. I'm over and done with it now. They still find a way to evoke conversation from me since I haven't changed my number since Bush days but I leave the past in the past. I open my facebook and IG to them, since they are so desperate to friend me despite me deleting and blocking, and allow them to watch from afar.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's the opposite for me, both my ex's who treated me like shyt while I tried to treat them like a king have expressed regret about "letting me get away" or however the hell you put it.

When I was on speaking terms with them (which has been a lil over 2yrs ago) I told them they are at fault in a major way and hopefully they learn and grow from it. I'm over and done with it now. They still find a way to evoke conversation from me since I haven't changed my number since Bush days but I leave the past in the past. I open my facebook and IG to them, since they are so desperate to friend me despite me deleting and blocking, and allow them to watch from afar.

tumblr_lrrg3h81Dp1qluxkso1_500.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
during my m any years of adventures, i cant say that i have, i tend to run them off not let them get away

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In what way would I ruin it? And you weren't just talking about one date smarty pants

like you never gave him another chance even hough he was a great guy, just because he didn't pay for your steak and potatoes?

and I wasn't? :whoo:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
like you never gave him another chance even hough he was a great guy, just because he didn't pay for your steak and potatoes?

and I wasn't? :whoo:
I'm not ordering steak and potatoes....I will take the pasta :jawalrus:

And no. I appreciate all the people that have came my way. so far I have not slipped up. I'm not saying I won't, I just haven't yet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not ordering steak and potatoes....I will take the pasta :jawalrus:

And no. I appreciate all the people that have came my way. so far I have not slipped up. I'm not saying I won't, I just haven't yet.

so there isnt one guy who treated you like a queen teedot but you dumped him and now yous it back like :banderas: I miss that dude?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
if millions of girls were feelin you, you woulda fukked one of them :heh:

my willpower and self control is second to none. i even gave up masturbation haven't jacked it since july 3rd, 2012. Im saving myself for that special woman. were going to make love in a garden near a water fall under the sunset of a warm summer day:ahh: but only after months/years of courtship.