Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
In the feels...
4200944+_be7ad64718e3d502cbaed4c714d1f273.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I must be treated like a King. That night out a woman wants to spend out with her friends she could be spending cooking me a meal and rubbing my shoulders. Only a lesser man would settle for less. :banderas:

i tend too put their legs over my shoulder instead for other reasons :shaq: and food could be involved in the bedroom too :banderas:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yes.

We both liked each other a lot, he wanted to date me but I felt like I wasn't good enough for him.

He now has a girlfriend who he has been dating for like a year.

Sucks, whatever.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes.

We both liked each other a lot, he wanted to date me but I felt like I wasn't good enough for him.

He now has a girlfriend who he has been dating for like a year.

Sucks, whatever.

why did you feel you weren't good enough for him?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
What scared me is he liked me a lot and I didn't know how to take it plus I liked him but I wasn't too sure if I liked him because I liked the idea of liking him (if you understand that...:myman:). By the time I finally realized I liked him, he had a gf but he didn't tell me until my eye caught his phone's screensaver and it was him and that girl kissing...I died inside like when Lisa rejected Ralph. I don't think of it much but sometimes I come across my fb posts he liked or commented and I died inside for a bit.

The problem with me when I like someone I don't follow through like a normal person so I constantly screw myself over with overthinking :snoop:

I swear, we are the same person :lupe:

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
I think am for 1-2 girls already, probably a couple more within the next 2-3 years.

Will be very interesting when one eventually comes back, lol.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:russ:
I can't stand you LMAO

To answer the question, the only man I truly wanted with a passion, I married. I was fond of my exes, but I knew from the start that my relationship with my now husband was different than the others. When those relationships ended, I can't even say I was all that sad, to be honest.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
why did you feel you weren't good enough for him?

I don't know.. he was a few years older and really sure of himself, has a really good job, owns his own house.. just had his shyt together.

meanwhile.. i had a shyt job, still live with my parents and am really self conscious and have a handful of issues.

there's no bad blood or nothin between us.. i just think he deserved better than what i could offer.