Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
bytch you need to get up with a nikka like me. i can show you what this life is really about. you need to be going vacations to hawaii seeing what this world got to offer and shyt.
:dead: actually if i was still single ...you're the type i'd be scoping for. a dude with morals in 2013 is like a needle in a haystaack.. :wow: (that is considering you're not trolling about being a virgin)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i can honestly say i don't.
the only other guy i ever loved besides my hubby was no good for me(cheated) but i couldn't see it back then so of course i pined for the loss. over the years tho with wisdom i now see losing him was the BEST thing that could have happened to me. :manny:

I know brehette, which is why I said most and not all :blessed:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
hmm so women actually think of the good guys they :pacspit:

Personally, I'm gonna be honest, I was in a relationship but mentally I wasn't there and he was a really good guy who deserved the best. But now he got a wife and kids, a good job. :ehh:

My advice to men is don't be dealin with women with mental issues, women who think good guys ain't shyt cause they've been conditioned to think being treated like shyt means love. And if you don't emotionally or physically abuse her, she'll think you ain't a man or something. Stay the fukk away from them. At least I had the sense to break up. I'm not about that life.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
true story

from a guy point of view cuz i was that one too her :to:

and she regrets it and i still have some sort of contact with her cuz were good friends

the reason she told me was cuz she was worried that if it didnt work out she would lose me forever and didnt think she could handle that so i walked away and just stayed her friend

then bout a month later she decided too take a leap of faith i said no cuz it shouldnt be like that i told her i said relationships are a game of chance no matter what and if u were worried we wouldnt work out it tells me u dont we would last