Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didnt let me get away. Im still here where u been c'mere

tumblr_mm7afqoopc1spvyhro1_500.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my willpower and self control is second to none. i even gave up masturbation haven't jacked it since july 3rd, 2012. Im saving myself for that special woman. were going to make love in a garden near a water fall under the sunset of a warm summer day:ahh: but only after months/years of courtship.
:duck:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What scared me is he liked me a lot and I didn't know how to take it plus I liked him but I wasn't too sure if I liked him because I liked the idea of liking him (if you understand that...:myman:). By the time I finally realized I liked him, he had a gf but he didn't tell me until my eye caught his phone's screensaver and it was him and that girl kissing...I died inside like when Lisa rejected Ralph. I don't think of it much but sometimes I come across my fb posts he liked or commented and I died inside for a bit.

The problem with me when I like someone I don't follow through like a normal person so I constantly screw myself over with overthinking :snoop:
:patrice:
:dahell:
:mindblown:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What scared me is he liked me a lot and I didn't know how to take it plus I liked him but I wasn't too sure if I liked him because I liked the idea of liking him (if you understand that...:myman:). By the time I finally realized I liked him, he had a gf but he didn't tell me until my eye caught his phone's screensaver and it was him and that girl kissing...I died inside like when Lisa rejected Ralph. I don't think of it much but sometimes I come across my fb posts he liked or commented and I died inside for a bit.

You...choo choo chose him?

Daps