Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Personally, I'm gonna be honest, I was in a relationship but mentally I wasn't there and he was a really good guy who deserved the best. But now he got a wife and kids, a good job. :ehh:

My advice to men is don't be dealin with women with mental issues, women who think good guys ain't shyt cause they've been conditioned to think being treated like shyt means love. And if you don't emotionally or physically abuse her, she'll think you ain't a man or something. Stay the fukk away from them. At least I had the sense to break up. I'm not about that life.

tumblr_lrrg3h81Dp1qluxkso1_500.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yup. We were friends my freshman year. We had awesome conversations and he always made me laugh. Used to be super insecure in those days. He made me see maybe others didn't see me the way I saw myself. I thought about him the other day. :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't eat by those things, the fish are so big :scusthov:
I used to work there :dead:
I shop there sometimes but my grandparents go to Longo's/Fresh Co on Major Mac

you used to work at that Enzos no frills? :heh:

longos eh? grandparents have $$$

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. We were friends my freshman year. We had awesome conversations and he always made me laugh. Used to be super insecure in those days. He made me see maybe others didn't see me the way I saw myself. I thought about him the other day. :to:

so you were just friends? or in a relationship?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Just friends. I later found out from one of his boys he wanted that. But I have always been oblivious to that kind of thing.