Ladies, do you get turned off, turned on or feel indifferent to men with high body counts?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be clear... when I say don't count.. i dont mean I wouldn't count them as bodies... I just mean they throwaway experiences... i'm not chasing those thrills anymore.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Is you going to help him through it or is you bushing like 99% other women :sas2:, yes or no.:sas2:

We'll both be inexperienced first times together :gucci:

College me... very different than current me. Most of those don't count :yeshrug:

alotta dumb shyt :francis:

I'm not judging you, you better take responsibility tho. :ufdup: can't pretend like it didn't happen. :mjpls:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll both be inexperienced first times together :gucci:

I'm not judging you, you better take responsibility tho. :ufdup: can't pretend like it didn't happen. :mjpls:

Yeah I know... it happened.

I learned alot about myself at least. Learned that 4 years of military school and a lifetime living under traditional strict parents doesn't make you a disciplined person. There's no transitive property there.

I basically did whatever the fukk i wanted, whenever the fukk I wanted in college.

I take responsibility... i'm just saying i'm no longer trying to be that person.

If that makes sense...

tmi?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know... it happened.

I learned alot about myself at least. Learned that 4 years of military school and a lifetime living under traditional strict parents doesn't make you a disciplined person. There's no transitive property there.

I basically did whatever the fukk i wanted, whenever the fukk I wanted in college.

I take responsibility... i'm just saying i'm no longer trying to be that person.

If that makes sense...

tmi?

It does. You're basically the male version of females who go wild once they leave home. I was told I'd become like that but it never happened. You don't seem that wild in nature, currently anyway, so I can't even imagine you being the person you once were.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes