Ladies, do you get turned off, turned on or feel indifferent to men with high body counts?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget he said he never used a condom in his life. :francis:
:dead:

lmao bmore and thewave constantly getting hit with the

8F334qV.gif

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Alot of women saying they would be turned off.

I'm willing to bet that the things they find the most attractive in the men they want is what these men used to rack up that body count.

Might have to finish my SOHH stories since it's relevant. :ohhh:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
I'm older than most people in here so I'll say that body counts don't really come up for me. I am much closer to 40 than to 30 though (I know :eek:). So with that in mind, if a 40 year old man told me he'd only been with 3 people I would think that was strange, honestly.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm older than most people in here so I'll say that body counts don't really come up for me. I am much closer to 40 than to 30 though (I know :eek:). So with that in mind, if a 40 year old man told me he'd only been with 3 people I would think that was strange, honestly.
Thanks for being honest

If a 30 year Ol breh said his body count was 4...A lot of these chicks would be like :scust:
Fred

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Why, if those were long relationships (if you don't mind me asking)? I'm also closer to 40 than 30 (much closer), and if for some reason I ended up divorced, I'd love to find a dude with only 3-5 bodies. Lack of bodies doesn't necessarily mean lack of experience.

I'm not a prude, but I can't get down with just fukking indiscriminately.

Last edited:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Why, if those were long relationships (if you don't mind me asking)? I'm also closer to 40 than 30 (much closer), and if for some reason I ended up divorced, I'd love to find a dude with only 3-5 bodies. Lack of bodies doesn't necessarily mean lack of experience.

I'm not a prude, but I can't get down with just fukking indiscriminately.

It would depend on the reason- the reason you provided makes sense if the person has been in monogamous, serious relationships and actually describes my SO right now (he's divorced). In my experience, this is rare. 98% of the men I've met are not serial monogamists, so with that as a reason out of the way what else can it be besides social awkwardness, prison time or super religious? I wouldn't want to date someone who'd spent significant time in jail or was super religious (because I'm not) and I guess it would depend on how bad the awkwardness is.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would depend on the reason- the reason you provided makes sense if the person has been in monogamous, serious relationships and actually describes my SO right now (he's divorced). In my experience, this is rare. 98% of the men I've met are not serial monogamists, so with that as a reason out of the way what else can it be besides social awkwardness, prison time or super religious? I wouldn't want to date someone who'd spent significant time in jail or was super religious (because I'm not) and I guess it would depend on how bad the awkwardness is.
prison time is as bad as a religious man

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip