Ladies, do you get turned off, turned on or feel indifferent to men with high body counts?

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I dont have a set number limit but if he fukks anybody with no set standards just because he's horny, im good..

Lack of discipline is gross. No sexual standards is gross. And not being to tell your dikk no is gross.
This how I feel. I watch who people associate with. Too many unsavory characters in his body count, I keep it moving.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
3 - 5 is reasonable. A lot of people average that many dating partners. It's also better if they were a bit serious about their partners, it shows they valued who they did it with.

50 bodies tho :damn: he don't give a fukk. I wouldn't be able to consider someone like that boyfriend/husband material unless he had a believable wake up call. Then again, an addiction never truly leaves...
Would you put up with inexperience sex game tho:sas2:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 - 5 is reasonable. A lot of people average that many dating partners. It's also better if they were a bit serious about their partners, it shows they valued who they did it with.

50 bodies tho :damn: he don't give a fukk. I wouldn't be able to consider someone like that boyfriend/husband material unless he had a believable wake up call. Then again, an addiction never truly leaves...

:mjcry: people change everday b

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward