Ladies, do you get turned off, turned on or feel indifferent to men with high body counts?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Don't even know how I'd find out. Can't imagine asking a Muslim man how many women he's slept him.

If it came to my attention that he had sex outside of marriage, it would bother me. I'd need to get into his logic and reasoning.

Self-control and loyalty are two key qualities I look for. If it means that he had neither then :camby:

Daps
Don't even know how I'd find out. Can't imagine asking a Muslim man how many women he's slept him.

If it came to my attention that he had sex outside of marriage, it would bother me. I'd need to get into his logic and reasoning.

Self-control and loyalty are two key qualities I look for. If it means that he had neither then :camby:

I totally agree. I'm about to get married and my aunt said we should both get medical checks. I don't even know how I'd bring that up.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Kinda turned off but not necessarily the end of the world. Self-restraint is sexy...(kinda kinky too...lettin tension build)

But at the same time, male biological imperative is real so it wouldn't be that big of a deal breaker unless I saw some psychological issues attached to the behavior beyond just wanting a nut...

Sometimes shyt is connected.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Reading all these people with high body counts:hhh:

I only got one and these cats talking about what's wrong with 50:hhh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering if y'all ladies would rather deal with a dude that's a virgin vs a dude with a moderate body count

Y'all really checkin for a dude with no stroke game :usure:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering if y'all ladies would rather deal with a dude that's a virgin vs a dude with a moderate body count

Y'all really checkin for a dude with no stroke game :usure:

Men with high body counts doesn't mean he good in bed, just means he Been in more women.:stopitslime:

In fact a high body count probably means the man is lazy and doesn't want to please a woman but himself.

Or if he is good , means he been doing intimate things with many women :shaq:.....which is straight nasty. I ain't into sharing a million and one women's juices on me....nope:hhh:

Lots of women = weakness, eugh:picard:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
FOR me it would really depend on his views of women. If he hates women and treats them badly and has a high body count he's undesirable. If he's cool and respectful and just likes sex and likes people in general, then maybe a high body count can be overlooked. I also wouldn't want to be just a number or a body.