Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I know.
I been shot down before.
But that goes back to the topic.
It feels like women be tired of hearing the same ol shyt from the 32nd dude approaching them that day so I never even try
Always have confidence bruh,you may be #32 but approach as if your different.Never defeat yourself.Shoot Michael Jordan missed exactly half his shots but he still is the GOAT.Every man on this earth is gonna get rejected by a woman,think of it as her loss

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Always have confidence bruh,you may be #32 but approach as if your different.Never defeat yourself.Shoot Michael Jordan missed exactly half his shots but he still is the GOAT.Every man on this earth is gonna get rejected by a woman,think of it as her loss

The other 31 dudes that approached thought they were different too.
When a female turns around and sees another male, she might already be on some :why: HERE WE GO AGAIN type shyt. And that's before you even get the chance to show her you're different. That's the whole point I'm making.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The other 31 dudes that approached thought they were different too.
When a female turns around and sees another male, she might already be on some :why: HERE WE GO AGAIN type shyt. And that's before you even get the chance to show her you're different. That's the whole point I'm making.
I see what you mean but you still gotta try,don't think for a woman.Who knows what she thinks.At this point of your life you will never be the 1st man she ever talk to,that's just being real.Women been approached since age 11,I'm assuming your young so you are just a #,but if you want a gf etc you gonna have to approach a woman eventually.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I see what you mean but you still gotta try,don't think for a woman.Who knows what she thinks.At this point of your life you will never be the 1st man she ever talk to,that's just being real.Women been approached since age 11,I'm assuming your young so you are just a #,but if you want a gf etc you gonna have to approach a woman eventually.

scared_medium.gif

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless they are pulling a wad of money out, how are dudes approaching you being flashy?
And what did the last dude do that you gave play to?

Sometimes its more or less the things they say that shows that they're bragging about what they got.

Hmm with my ex I wasn't attracted to him initially but he made me laugh plus he was very confident when he approached me.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Pretty much what other posters said. I'm introverted and socially awkward as fukk so being approached can be uncomfortable for me. Plus I'm taken and have been for a long time, so I'm not interested in engaging beyond a quick, small smile of acknowledgement or a polite "Hello" back. Match that with my Resting bytchy Face and you have a recipe for being called every type of stuck up bytch when dudes feel some kind of way about my lack of reciprocity.

I am cute tho :takedat:
I know ya'll can't help trying it.:lolbron:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sometimes its more or less the things they say that shows that they're bragging about what they got.

Hmm with my ex I wasn't attracted to him initially but he made me laugh plus he was very confident when he approached me.
When I hear bold sounds like you and anybody settled because y'all didn't have options at the time. I can't imagine being with somebody I wasn't initially attracted to moreso physically. If we have different hobbies or some shyt like that maybe but looks wise hell naw.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I hear bold sounds like you and anybody settled because y'all didn't have options at the time. I can't imagine being with somebody I wasn't initially attracted to moreso physically. If we have different hobbies or some shyt like that maybe but looks wise hell naw.

A few months into the relationship I was looking at him and thinking he's so handsome but I never saw it when we first met:francis: . For me attraction is something that can grow especially if the person has a sense of spark that I'm attracted to which isn't always physical. For me it was his humour and confidence.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Hello. Can I get your number? is one of my biggest turn offs. I’ve had men ask for my number without even introducing themselves:why:. I feel like if you’re going to put the effort to approach me you should at least put effort into striking up a conversation with substance.

Coming off aggressively :snoop:, pushy or lacking confidence.

Trying to talk to me by approaching my friend.:usure:

Asking if I need a new friend? :what:

Over-complimenting comes off insincere.:comeon:

9/10 this is how I'm approached. For me I'm more concern with confidence rather than attractiveness. You can look like Idris Elba but if you lack confidence or do any of the following I'm instantly turned off:shaq2:.

:snoop: If i approach you confidently then i'm presumptuous, if i approach you politely then i have no confidence, :mindblown: Yall don't know what you want.

OP for what's it worth it's better to be aggressive then conservative in your approach from my experience especially if you're average looking.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:snoop: If i approach you confidently then i'm presumptuous, if i approach you politely then i have no confidence, :mindblown: Yall don't know what you want.

OP for what's it worth it's better to be aggressive then conservative in your approach from my experience especially if you're average looking.
There's a difference between being genuine and flattery.

If you are trying to attract/catch someone, something, you have tip know what attracts them. See things from the female perspective.

If someone is always commenting on her body, you coming and saying the same thing won't have a strong effect. Also, it can be taken as if all you want is sex.

Give more specific compliments so it doesn't seem like you say the same thing to every girl. Girls like to feel special

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Confidence doesn't equal agressiveness :francis:.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The two are not mutually exclusive.

Confidence doesn't equal agressiveness :francis:.
Bad word choice my bad. He should be more cocky than polite. Instead of saying " Hi would you like to go out for some coffee ?" Say "So next Friday or Saturday which day we hooking up. I got both free." Worked for me :jawalrus:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bad word choice my bad. He should be more cocky than polite. Instead of saying " Hi would you like to go out for some coffee ?" Say "So next Friday, which day we hooking up. I got both free." Worked for me :jawalrus:

:russ:

Good luck with that.