Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lmao just like my one of my friends she so damn rude, be burning them dudes souls:russ:

Because they are shameless. If someone approaches me nicely, I'll be nice. It's just the shameless ones who wanna follow you and grab your arm and shyt. They asking ME to stab THEM.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some Women play games though and say things to see how hard a dude will try

I don't play games when strange men approach me, I'm trying to be polite to avoid confrontation but still get rid of them a soon as possible
You're young, so maybe these young girls like wasting their time, not sure

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
They shouldnt get tired of it

If thats the case, then women need to start approaching men

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol @ the men answering this question when it's clearly directed towards females.:comeon::wtb:

Shocked by how many ladies are introverts like myself. Most of the time when I'm out in public I have my headphones on so that I don't get approached, which I'm grateful for. I'll awkwardly smile at men when I see them looking at me but then I keep it moving. Sorry not all ladies love attention like one poster suggested.

The other day I was on the subway and this couple came up to me to ask for directions. I took my headphones out to give them direction then as I was about to put it back into my ear this guy decides to make a corny comment about directions and I was like :sadcam:. I was trying to brush him off by just smiling back but he kept talking then started asking questions about my whereabouts and I felt so uncomfortable. I'm on a packed train the last thing I want is to be approached.Thankfully he got off shortly. But the whole experience was just :huhldup:.

Generally I hate being approached by men because half the time they don't know how to "approach" women so it just comes off as being corny rather than sincere.

Last edited: